We build and run highly-scalable cloud-based software products that help organizations tap into the full potential of their employees. Our products help our customers deliver the best possible human-to-human customer experience.
Our product teams assume end-to-end responsibility for the entire product lifecycle and create product solutions that our customers love. As a Product Manager, you will be a member of one of our cross-functional product teams, together with engineers, designers, and marketing professionals.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure our solutions are both valuable and viable
- Create deep knowledge of our users and customers, and the data about how our customers engage with our products
- Collaborate closely with product designers, engineers, and marketers to discover effective solutions, and then work together to deliver those solutions to market
What you bring to the role:
- 2 years experience working on technology-powered products as either a product manager/product owner, product designer, engineer, data analyst, data scientist, or user researcher
What we offer:
- Free breakfast, lunch and snacks
- A free ticket for public transportation
- Flexible working hours and the option to work from home
- Adjustable working time model (part-/full-time) and sabbaticals
- Dedicated time for hacks to explore new methods, technologies and tools
- Stock options
- A company pension plan
- A job bike
- Free parking
- Relocation support
- …and lots more
About InVision, in a few words:
Established in 1995, we are developing Software as a Service (SaaS) products for Workforce Management and Digital Education. Thousands of business customers around the globe use our solutions. We value simplicity, trust, and teamwork. You won’t find the usual hierarchical structures here but truly empowered product and customer teams. We are a diverse group of international professionals. On top of that, we are a certified Great Place to Work.
Sounds good? Let’s talk next steps:
If this job offer makes your heart skip a beat, send us your application via our application form even if you are not 100 % sure whether you can fulfill all tasks.
We’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will be considered regardless of ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Any more questions? Have a look at our website: www.ivx.com/en/jobs.