IPinfo is a fast-growing “data as a service” provider delivering proprietary data products to thousands of developers and global businesses. Our data is used to enrich applications and services with accurate IP data that can de-anonymise web traffic, personalise experiences, and help manage security risks. We’re at an exciting stage of growth and are hiring a talented and experienced Product Manager to own our data product portfolio and product experience.
Reporting to the Founder/CEO, you will deeply understand our market, and the competitive landscape and be an expert on IPinfo’s data products and the platforms and technologies in our ecosystem. You will be the voice of the customer, understanding how our data delivers value and solves complex business problems, using your expertise to execute product strategies and priorities. You’ll be working collaboratively with product, engineering, data, sales, and marketing to become a major contributor to IPinfo’s continued growth through widespread product adoption.
- Commission and conduct customer, market, and competitor research to deliver an evidence-based approach that directs and informs product strategy and positioning
- Articulate our TAM and define ICPs (ideal customer profile), personas, and JTBD (Jobs to be Done) and develop positioning strategy for specific market segments
- Monitor, analyse, and continually improve the onsite product subscription experience, product-led growth, and user touchpoints with the goal of delivering an excellent service for our customers
- Own the product roadmap and launch plans for new products, features, enhancements, initiatives, and updates, managing all products through the entire lifecycle
- Develop product documentation, including product descriptions, API documentation, instructions, product updates, and use case examples that accelerate and enable customers to derive rapid value from our data
- Be the product owner and champion for our partners and alliances, ensuring that products are technically integrated and easily accessible on a wide variety of platforms
- Constantly uncover product insights, analyse usage trends, and make data-driven decisions on pricing and packaging initiatives
- Develop a close relationship with the direct sales organisation to gain “on the ground” feedback, win/loss analysis, and deal support whilst also delivering up-to-date product and competitor insights that assist the enterprise sales process
- Work closely and collaboratively with product marketing, being the information source that drives our market-facing activities such as campaign & web content, launches, messaging, and sales enablement
Skills and Experience
- 6-10 years B2B SaaS/DaaS technical product management experience.
- Strong quantitative and business analysis skills
Evidence of a clear Product Management Methodology and best practices
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to properly translate and articulate positioning and requirements
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with peers in data, product, engineering, and product marketing.
- Highly familiar with SaaS metrics, product analytics, and a hypothesis-driven approach to product development
- Ability to understand complex business problems and passionate about customer experience
- Commitment to continuous learning and improvement – curious, flexible, believing it can be done better
What we offer
- Opportunity to make a measurable impact and operate with autonomy
- 100% remote team and work environment
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Flexible vacation policy
- Interesting and challenging work
IPinfo asks respectfully to only apply through the application form and not email/apply to them directly. Recruiters and Agencies please do not contact IPinfo directly.
To apply for this job please visit dynamitejobs.com.