Director of Product– Remote
The Kantar Marketplace team is looking for an accomplished data-driven Director of Product with an admirable record of leading successful product initiatives from concept to market
You’ll be advising a team of product managers elevating our platform to next level. Collaborating closely with a diverse distributed team across the business: customers, business development, sales, marketing, peer product managers, development teams, QA, Analytics and other functions to help drive the next generation of our agile research solutions and integrations on Kantar Marketplace
Our company is digitalizing and directionally heading towards a suite of SaaS offerings as evidenced in our latest acquisitions of Numerator and Blackwood Seven.
The success of our Marketplace product is evidence we’re headed in the right direction:
Link AI webinar:
The right candidate brings a mix of product innovation, analytical thinking, leadership skills, technical knowledge and can do demeanor.
- Lead product strategy and vision for self-served research solutions on the Marketplace platform
- Define, maintain and complete product roadmap, lead prioritization with collaborators
- Lead and mentor a team of product managers
- Perform competitive product analysis and market research to stay on top of industry trends and ensure the new solutions are compelling and commercially viable.
- Conduct customer/user discovery interviews and usability testing with both customers and internal to ensure ultimate user experience.
- Collaborate with international team of researchers, executives, UI/UX designers, sales, marketing, business development, operations and legal across the globe throughout the product life cycle
- Define product / project scope, author detailed requirements. Build epics and user stories, define acceptance criteria.
- Work closely with engineering ,QA ,Scrum Masters and BA teams using Agile methodologies
- Define product metrics, supervise KPIs, perform data analysis to inform decisions
- Extensive product management experience (7+ years) with a track record of launching successful technology B2B products, both as individual contributor and developing a team
- Accomplished history in handling sophisticated projects, with an acute attention to quality. Admirable ability to balance challenging priorities and excel in big strategic challenges and small tactical decisions.
- Experience guiding multi-functional teams, with the ability to engage collaborators at all seniority levels. Comfortable operating in global environments distinctive backgrounds, locations, and time zones
- Experience teaming with customers and hosting customer discovery sessions
- Strong commercial savvy
- A growth mindset. Ability to think creatively and craft innovative solutions
- Outline requirements and break them down into practical user stories
- Experience providing wireframes to effectively communicate product concepts and features
- Creative – you have an excellent eye for inspiring design and understand what makes a highly engaged user experience
- Expertise in Product Management methodologies
- Good understanding of Agile methodology and experience working with teams in an Agile environment
- Experience in driving continuous customer discovery
- Experience defining product KPIs and using analytics tools to drive data driven decisions
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills
- Savvy with B2B SaaS platforms & digital marketplaces a bonus
- PLG (Product Leg Growth) expertise also advantageous
We provide a comprehensive, highly competitive benefits package, including
- Medical plans with comprehensive, affordable coverage for a range of health services
- Health Savings Account/FSA
- Dental, Vision and benefits to cover unique healthcare needs
- Wellness Program
- 401k with matching, Vanguard
- Tuition Reimbursement, Commuter benefits
- Unlimited PTO
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to encourage new thinking and shape the world we live in.
Apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary and join us. We want to create an equality of opportunity in a fair and supportive working environment where people feel included, accepted and are allowed to thrive in a space where their mental health and wellbeing is taken into consideration.
We want to build a more diverse community to expand our talent pool, be locally representative, drive diversity of thinking and better commercial outcomes.
At Kantar, the diversity of our employees provides a richer environment for our employees and broader depth and breadth of thinking for our clients. Kantar is committed to inclusion and diversity; therefore, we encourage applications from all sections of society and do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status or any other legally protected characteristics.
Privacy and Legal Statement
PRIVACY DISCLOSURE: Please note that by applying to this opportunity you consent to the personal data you provide to us to be processed and retained by The Kantar Group Limited (“Kantar”). Your details will be kept on our Internal ATS (Applicant Tracking System) for as long as is necessary for the purposes of recruitment, which may include your details being shared with the hiring manager.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com