We’re Klima. A startup building a consumer app that allows everyday people to fight climate change by compensating their emissions and learning how to effectively reduce their carbon footprints. As a team of 25 mission-driven engineers, designers, marketers, and change-makers we’re combining best in class UX, cutting-edge native development, and an agile mentality with the most important cause of our time: climate change.
After a successful Series A we’re now looking for a motivated, empathetic, and impact-focused Product Manager to scale our product and team. We welcome applications from all levels of experience above 3 years. We will fit the level of the role to your experience 🙂
What we offer
- A job that creates real social and environmental impact
- High degree of autonomy
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Flexible working hours and a remote-friendly environment
- State of the art work equipment
- Educational stipend
- Subsidised gym membership, metro ticket, bike subscription, and compensation of your personal CO2 footprint
- Relocation assistance, if needed
- Become part of a creative, friendly, and purpose-driven team
- These are the early days — your input will make a real difference!
What you’ll do
- Like all startup roles, there will be an enormous diversity of work; you might be presenting our strategy to prospective investors one day and writing bug tickets the next
- Collaborate with our CPO to create our product vision and define our product goals
- Develop our product strategy and roadmap, bringing together different perspectives from a cross-functional team
- Ruthlessly prioritize work for the product team
- Build features from definition through to release (and then iterate on them!)
- Identify user needs through qualitative and quantitative research
- Work closely with design and engineering to define product requirements and ensure efficient and accurate product delivery
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
Communicate product progress to the rest of the company and act as the interface between the product and other teams
- Help grow the product team
You should apply if
- You have a minimum of 3 years in a product management role in a scaling tech startup with a track record of successful product outcomes
- You are experienced in defining and driving product goals, strategies, and roadmaps, biased towards action and impact
- You have experience operating in cross-functional teams, working with designers, engineers, marketers, writers, and data scientists
- You are experienced using qualitative and quantitative methods to drive product development
- You have knowledge of agile product development methodologies and have applied them to teams you have worked with
- You’re detail-orientated and thorough in your work
- You’re a fast but considered decision maker
- You have excellent leadership and relationship building skills, and are a strong communicator, able to adapt your style to various types of stakeholders
- You’re a self-starter who thrives on autonomy, enjoys operating in a fast paced environment, and is comfortable working with ambiguity
- You’re motivated by our mission
We are committed to diversity and equity and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds.
If you’re looking for an incredible opportunity, a great place to work, and a chance to make a difference, we’re excited to consider your application!
To apply for this job please visit klima.recruitee.com.