Lily AI is a female-founded retail technology company dedicated to empowering retailers and brands by bridging the gap between brand-speak and customer-speak. Combining visual AI with enterprise-grade product attribution capabilities, Lily enhances customer shopping experiences by injecting consumer-centric language throughout the retail technology ecosystem, from site search and demand forecasting to SEO, retail media and beyond. Interoperable with leading eCommerce platforms, Lily maximizes existing tech investments to deliver 8-9 figure revenue uplift through improved product attribution, enhanced discovery and higher customer conversion. Lily is proud to support esteemed companies such as Bloomingdale’s, Macy’s, Gap, J.Crew, thredUP, Marks & Spencer, and many others, helping them to deepen customer loyalty by bringing inspiration and joy back to the experience of shopping.
Specifically, Lily AI allows major retailers and brands to:
- Improve the overall digital shopping experience, nurturing more engaged shoppers with higher eCommerce site conversion
- Achieve 8-9 digit revenue lifts
- Assign 10x more attributes for each product – from fit to style, from embellishments to occasion, seasonal and even micro-trends
- Better understand customer shopping dynamics to inform future product development and assortments as well as improve forecasting
At Lily AI, we’re serious when we say that we are committed to creating an amazing culture where each and every team member can thrive. First and foremost, we’re not just colleagues; we’re like a family – known for being caring, encouraging and always going the extra mile to help each other out. It’s startup world and as those who have worked for a startup know, every day is vastly different than the day before and as such, we place premium value on high empathy – both with our team members and our clients, fostering an environment where we listen and support each other through challenges and triumphs alike.
And speaking of the startup world, every single employee, without exception, is offered stock options because we believe everyone should be rewarded for their hard work and drive for results.
And speaking of results, earlier this Spring, we were honored to be included in the prestigious Top 100 Retail Tech Companies list released by CB Insights. While that was a proud moment, our proudest achievement is the top ratings we consistently receive from our own employees as reflected on Comparably.
Join us on our journey to transforming the world of digital commerce!
In this role, you will:
- Develop a clear product vision and strategy that aligns with the company’s goals and addresses market needs and customer pain points.
- Work with leaders, cross-functional partners and the product team to develop a product roadmap that prioritizes initiatives based on customer needs, business objectives, and technical feasibility.
- Build and lead a high-performing product team: Hire and onboard new team members as needed, and work with the existing team to create a collaborative and high-performing culture.
- Establish a process for ongoing customer discovery – gathering and analyzing customer feedback, collecting user insights, testing new concepts and use this feedback to inform product decisions and prioritize feature requests.
- Define key product metrics and KPIs to measure the success of the product portfolio and individual products, and establish a process for regular reporting and analysis.
- Build strong relationships with other teams, such as engineering, design, sales, and customer success, to foster cross-functional collaboration and alignment.
- Continuously identify and evaluate new product opportunities based on market trends, customer needs, and competitive landscape, and develop a plan for pursuing these opportunities.
What we consider critical for this role:
- 8+ years of experience in product management, with 3+ years in a leadership role
- Possess deep retail industry experience and proven track record of delivering successful B2B products
- Experience coaching high-performing teams in a fast-paced environment driving prioritization across a portfolio of efforts, incorporating new business realities, and incorporating industry advancements along the way, especially around AI and machine learning
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Analytical mindset and ability to use data to inform product decisions
- Ability to hire, inspire, motivate, and lead a cross-functional team
- Passion for innovation and customer-centric product development
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, such as Computer Science or Engineering
Currently, we are hiring from the following states (candidates must be in current residence or open to relocating):
California ● Florida ● Georgia ● Illinois ● Massachusetts ● Minnesota ● Nevada ● New Jersey ● New York ● North Carolina ● Rhode Island● Tennessee ● Texas ● Virginia ● Washington ● Utah
Compensation is competitive and will be determined based on a combination of experience, seniority, internal, external equity and location. For some context: this position in the US would pay between $186,500-$220,000 USD per year, depending on experience and seniority. In other regions, compensation will be adjusted for local currency and local market rates. Lily AI compensation policy is calculated with a focus on equity and where employees can thrive.
To apply for this job please visit www.lily.ai.