LiveScore Group are looking for a highly talented and passionate Product Designer to help take our market-leading sports apps and websites to the next level.
Reporting to a Lead Product Designer, this is a fantastic opportunity to help develop a user-centred design and research culture within our growing product team.
This role will focus on our ‘Platform’ product, encompassing everything from; user onboarding, to safer gambling initiatives, to payment processes. This role requires someone with a strong UX background and an understanding of the fine line between optimal user experience and compliance & regulation. We’re looking for new ways to evolve these product areas by seeking inspiration from outside the industry. Minor improvements on this core product can drive dramatic financial gains, and you’ll be a key part of that.
As a Product Designer, you will work closely with product teams, researchers, designers and developers across all stages of the product lifecycle to produce innovative, user-centred solutions that our global userbase of loyal sports fans will love.
You will have a passion for clean, cohesive and purposeful design, a strong understanding of design best practices, and use research and empathy to inform your decision making. You will be comfortable collaborating with various teams & disciplines and presenting your work and recommendations to all levels of the business.
- Know the customer inside out by conducting both qualitative and quantitative research to inform design and experience decisions and enhance company knowledge about the customer
- Deliver simple, usable and useful designs which transcend the experience rather than a single feature, brining elements of service design to your solutions.
- Research trends and design patterns across the product landscape both in and outside the industry, applying this knowledge to design solutions and sharing with Product Managers and fellow designers.
- Create evidence-based design solutions with justified decisions. Iterate through design proposals based on research and feedback.
- Work closely with a variety of stakeholders to ensure all solutions are feasible and adding value across the business.
- Use a range of different methods, such as workshops, analysing onsite data, rapid prototyping and design critique sessions to ensure you’ve explored all possible solutions throughout your design process.
- Ensure your work and recommendations balance the needs of both the business and the customer.
- Evangelise product design throughout the business.
Skills, Knowledge, and Mindset
- Experience in a Product Designer role as part of an inhouse team.
- Experience, confidence, and a passion for conducting research & testing – interviews, face to face, industry & desk research, and user testing.
- Heavy UX skills with confidence in creating; customer segments, journey maps, story boards, user flows, and sketching.
- A good understanding of; information architecture, accessibility, modularity, consistency, and ethical design
A strong focus on outcomes rather than solutions
Inquisitive and a natural passion to ask more, dig deeper and identify true root cause.
- Adaptable and agile in your way of working with the understanding that quick robust delivery is essential to ensure continuous growth.
- Comfortable working through a variety of design ideas, with the understanding that there are many ways to solve a single problem.
- A track record of producing user-centric, responsive, multi-device experiences; both web-based and native apps
Comfortable using industry standard software (e.g. Figma, Axure).
- Strong communication and presenting skill with a interest in the power of story telling.
What can we offer?
- Performance bonus
- Hybrid working for all staff with flexible working opportunities
- Private Healthcare scheme + Employee Enhanced Assistance
- Subsidised gym membership
- Ride to Work & Annual Travel Card loan scheme
Virgin Tribe – access to exclusive Virgin offers and experiences
- Life Assurance (x3 salary)
- Contributory Pension Plan
- Thursday drinks in the office
- Regular socials and cracking Christmas parties
To apply for this job please visit www.livescoregroup.com.