LTD is seeking a dynamic Product Owner to institute and develop a new Product function within the business, driving the product roadmap across our platforms. The role will be instrumental in the delivery of the transition of the business into a digital and consumer-first organisation with data-driven and user-centric strategies at its core. The business presently is data-rich and insights-poor but benefits from an entrepreneurial and passionate existing team.
Reporting to the CTO, the Product Owner will play a key part in delivering our omnichannel e-commerce vision, created to support our global growth ambitions.
LondonTheatreDirect (LTD) was founded in 1999 and quickly became the premier specialist provider of theatre tickets in the UK, serving over 2 million customers each year and growing. LTD connects global audiences to the best live entertainment in London’s West End through our market-leading distribution network, powered by our own best-in-class technology platforms. We pride ourselves on our continuous commitment to innovation and technology investment and delivering a unique value proposition and solutions to our customers and many partners.
- Own the product roadmap, working with internal and external customers to analyse the needs and align the roadmap to strategic goals.
- Play an active role in the development and delivery of the business strategy and leadership of the team.
- Ensure deliverables are defined against clearly articulated outcomes, that work is visible and that adopted approaches are actively communicated and understood by teams and stakeholders across the business.
- Develop scope and define backlog items in collaboration with our development teams.
- Drive Product Management approach based on data-driven, user-centric, test-and-learn principles. Evangelise and articulate modern approaches to Product Development to the wider business.
- Implement project management structures from ideation to business readiness and adoption, ensuring smooth rollout of key initiatives.
- Use analytics data and audience research to understand user behaviour; establish insight about product performance and use this data to drive ideas, features and product improvements. Use a variety of qualitative and quantitative insights to help inform the roadmap.
- Deploy a continuous test and learn roadmap focussed on conversion optimisation and user experience enhancement.
Ensure overall delivery of initiatives, including business readiness and adoption.
- Manage UX/UI design and BA functions.
Select and manage external service providers where appropriate for outsize results.
- Work closely with all key internal stakeholders for the development of solutions for core audiences (B2C and B2B).
- You are an experienced, passionate and inspirational leader with natural commercial acumen, and possess the communication skills required to drive transformation management.
- You have a passion for products with a minimum of 5 years experience in product management, with experience in delivering growth and scale in high transactional volume eCommerce operators.
- Demonstrable experience in product development and product life-cycle management including an understanding of agile methodologies.
- Understanding and experience of modern delivery approach processes (agile, OKRs, etc) and the ability to communicate requirements and negotiate priorities with engineering teams and wider business stakeholders
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit but can navigate effectively within a PE-backed growth business.
- You will have the leadership skills and experience to support the existing operation and develop a future structure and organisation to support our next phase of growth both nationally and internationally.
- You possess and maintain an excellent working knowledge of current and future technology developments that affect eCommerce, consumer behaviours and our sector specifically.
- You are creative and resilient, able to manage expectations and negotiate the right business outcomes with internal stakeholders.
- You are a natural leader, leading from the front and supportive of peers and developing highly performant teams.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment and can manage and coordinate complex workstreams and integrations through strong organisational and process design.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills enabling the adoption of investment and business cases at all levels, including our group board.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org