MailerLite is one of the fastest-growing email marketing services. We help more than 1 million businesses around the world to keep in touch with their customers. Today, we are a team of more than 130 dreamers, adventurers, and world travelers passionate about what we do and believe in. And we are ready for another talented person to join the party.
We are looking for a Product Owner to help the Product team ship improvements and new features while delivering the best email marketing experience in the industry. Let’s do it 🚀!
Wondering why we think you’ll love working with MailerLite? Here are our favorite 6 reasons!
- You’ll be challenged with interesting tasks
We have big plans for both the Product and our growing Product team. And you will be a big part of making these plans happen!
- You’ll grow, develop and evolve
As part of a team that’s always looking for new, innovative ways to offer value for customers, you’ll constantly be experimenting, learning, and trying out new things.
- You’ll take ownership
We expect you to take full responsibility and ownership of your tasks. Team leads avoid micromanaging and minimize interruptions so you can stay focused on your assignments.
- You’ll have experts at hand
Whenever you’re stuck, your teammates with a wide range of different expertise are ready to help you grow. And they’d love for you to share your knowledge too!
- You’ll pick where you work, every day
We embrace the remote culture. Every day you get to choose what environment makes you most productive.
- You’ll have stability
We value a stable workplace! MailerLite has been thriving for over 10 years and our year-over-year growth continues to increase.
What you will work on
- Manage your team’s backlog, constantly iterating on scope, working with the team to plan, ensure timely delivery of business goals
- Promote the principle of continuous and measurable improvement
- Host online calls for brainstorming, planning, and online team-building events
- Collaborate with marketing and support teams to seamlessly launch projects and create excitement around the product
- Work on your ideas to improve the team’s productivity or the product itself
What we expect from you
- At least 2-3 years of proven experience in a Product Owner or similar role
- Outstanding communication skills in English
- Can deal with uncertainty around business requirements
- Creative problem-solving and can-do approach
- Has experience working with GitHub, Notion, and Zoom
- Strong growth mindset, passionate about learning
- Outstanding attention to detail (if you apply, include the word lite somewhere in your application)
- Willingness to participate in an annual, company-sponsored, week-long team meetup in a different country
- Interested in one or more industries: email marketing, automation, e-commerce, mobile apps (iOS), website development, no-code
- Geographic requirements: based in the eastern regions of the Americas (EDT and CDT time zones), Europe or Africa, and western Asia
What we offer
- Yearly gross salary: $36,000 – $45,000
- Remote-first culture with the team working remotely from all over the world
- International health insurance provided with coverage in most countries. Monthly healthcare payout available in select countries where coverage is limited
- Company-paid retreats. Once per year we gather for a week in an exotic location to work, learn and have fun together
31 days of vacation per year. We encourage you to unplug and recharge!
- 12 paid sick days for your physical and mental well-being, no doctor’s note required. Parents can use them to care for their sick children
- 4 creative days. One paid day off per quarter to do something creative and fun
- 12 parental days per year. Enjoy one paid day off each month to treasure time with your children
- Parental leave. Enjoy paid bonding time at 100% of your salary when welcoming a new child into your family through birth or adoption – 3 months of maternity leave and 1 month of paternity leave
- Parenting budget of $1000. Celebrate the arrival of your little one, whether through childbirth or adoption, with a special gift from us
- Joy Budget. Annual budget to spend on whatever that brings you joy
- MacBook and other tools that’ll help you to do your job efficiently
- Check the full list of our awesome benefits here