We are in need of a highly organized and inquisitive individual with high attention to detail who can make beautiful software with our Software Engineering Team. This person must have an innate passion for Real Estate, Lending, and Investing. The main objective of this position is to manage our software platform by identifying the needs of our staff and clients by immersing yourself in our business and industry. Strong communication and leadership skills will be key to success in this role. This role will be responsible for our Software Engineers to push code weekly and working cross-functionally with other departments in order to manage timelines for our software development for the website and CRM.
This role will require you to wear many hats from discovery, documentation, strategy, planning, design, and testing with the ability to hold team members accountable to timelines and productivity. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, respected and valued.
This role will have the opportunity to grow into a Head of Product product position and grow our software engineering team.
- Passion and knowledge of Real Estate, Investing, and Lending
- Must have a deep understanding of our business model to identify what the user wants and needs
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Organized and ability to document and develop processes
- Adept at evaluating inefficiencies and identifying opportunities for improvements
- Ability to manage productivity of a software engineering team
- Strategic thinker who asks lots and lots of questions before executing
- Capability to manage code deployments and releases
- Communicate with key people/stakeholders in the company on software pushes to ensure a smooth launch
- Ability to anticipate needs, take initiative, meet deadlines, and be resourceful
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects/initiatives within timelines
- Must be able to solve complex issues and uncover all use cases a user can discover
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Experience with JIRA, Trello, GitHub or similar
- Experience with CRM software, SuiteCRM is a plus
- Product Management experience building software
- Experience with UX and UI
- FinTech experience is a plus
About Marshall Reddick Real Estate
Here at Marshall Reddick, we enjoy working hard in a fast-paced, fun, and rapidly changing real estate environment. We are a full-service residential real estate brokerage, property manager, and private money lender. We have 60 employees across 6 offices in Newport Beach, CA, Los Angeles, CA, San Antonio, TX, Austin, TX, Cape Coral, FL and Clarksville, TN. Founded in 1979 with new ownership in 2014, we are dedicated to creating transparent, consistent, quality results in residential real estate.
Click Here to Apply