Who we are
Mention Me helps brands harness the exponential power of their fans
Since 2013, our referral programmes have delivered more than $1.5bn revenue for 450 brands including Charlotte Tilbury, Farfetch, Nutmeg, Pret a Manger and Puma.
Our team of Referral Experts know exactly what it takes to execute a powerful customer advocacy strategy – from getting technical to optimising performance and advising on customer psychology. (They’re also pretty fun to be around.)
Our advocacy-first vision is supported by our partner network and $32m Series B funding.
We’re changing the world of marketing, one Referral Engineering® programme at a time. Join us.
We are hiring a Senior Product Manager who has strong proven experience working as part of a successful team solving problems for today’s digital consumers. We are looking for someone who has deep experience of the entire software development lifecycle from ideation through post launch. We are looking for someone who is passionate about delivering MLP (Minimum Lovable Products) and then evolving these to dominate the market. We are looking for someone who is commercially aware and understands how to track ROI of our investments.
You will be part of a cross-functional and autonomous product team that is empowered to come up with the best solutions to our customer’s problems following the INSPIRED product process (from svpg.com). You will be responsible for driving the team to run continuous discovery and iterative delivery and ensure we drive key results for the business.
Alongside a brilliant team of engineers, UX designers and UX researchers you will own key strategic bets from our product vision and help drive Mention Me to the next level. This is a great opportunity for someone with a passion for digital transformation and working in a fast-paced dynamic team environment.
What you’ll do
- Bring in strategic direction, domain knowledge and customer insights into the team to ensure they reach the best solution together
- Serve as the Martech subject matter expert for the team keeping up to date with the latest innovations across the Martech landscape
- Translate the product vision and business strategy into an outcome-based roadmap for your team calling out the key themes and problems to solve now, next and in the future (we don’t believe in feature-driven roadmaps)
- Actively validate customer’s problems via continuous discovery, research and experimentation (you’ll be talking to clients)
- Understand the minimum viable product, prioritise what is needed for launch to learn as quickly as possible by going through these key stages: Testable, Usable, Loveable.
Manage the team’s backlog (you’ll be pushing for more and encouraging your team to deliver)
- Agree and track metrics which show our ROI on the products and features we build
- Work closely with product marketing to ensure we not only build awesome software but also launch it successfully to the market
We’d really like to hear from you, if…
- You have 7+ years of product management experience in an agile environment, including delivery of entire features from ideation to delivery
- You have experience managing and/or mentoring other product managers
- You possess excellent analytical skills, being able to set leading metrics for success
- You have a keen eye for what makes a good customer experience and being comfortable with UX processes
- Experience working very hands-on with UX designers.
You have experience owning a product strategy and defining product roadmaps
- You have experience working in a cross-functional team, facilitating brainstorming and ideation sessions
- You have confidence running client interviews and usability sessions
What you can expect
💰 A competitive package, plus options in a growing scale-up
🏡 Remote working. Most of our Mentioneers work in the offices 2x a week, but we are open to people looking for more flexibility
📚 £2000 annual learning and development budgets
🏆 Monthly prizes for being amazing! The Wheel of Wow, Unsung Hero, and Founders’ Award for Awesomeness. Win up to £500 cash, vouchers, meals out and trips away.
🤩 Regular social events, from chocolate-tasting and pottery-making to poker nights and picnics
👨👩👧 Enhanced parental leave
💻 All the update to date tech you’ll need
🧠 Sessions with a qualified therapist through Spill
🏋🏻♂️ Free weekly massages, and subsidised gym memberships and ClassPass, and loads more!
Diversity, equity and inclusion
We celebrate every Mentioneer, exactly as they are. We don’t shy away from breaking down systemic discrimination in society, or from difficult conversations and decisions. We’re committed to being a force for change.
The same goes for our recruitment. We welcome every application, regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, physical ability, family structure, socioeconomic status, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity. If you’d like to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Mention Me, get in touch.