We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager with a focus on B2C as we enter the next phase of our high-growth journey. Our ideal candidate has a successful track record at SaaS B2C technology companies. You should also have experience positioning a company as a thought-leader in their space. You’ll receive high-level objectives from the leadership team and must figure out with your team how to accomplish those objectives using knowledge, data and experience.
🌍 Can you help us change the world?
Yes, you read that correctly. It sounds grand, but we’ve got big ideas at Mews. We’re transforming the world of hospitality, re-imagining the industry with a best-in-class cloud-based property management solution for hotels, hostels, apartments, and so much more.
We’re on the lookout for ambitious, tenacious and passionate people who want to join the next generation of innovators and disrupt the hospitality industry with us. Sound good so far? Keep reading and tumble down the Mews rabbit hole… 🐇
🧑🏻💻 About the role
First things first: you want to know what you’re actually applying for. It’s impossible to capture every nuance of a role – especially at a rapidly growing company like Mews – but if we had to distil it down to a job description (which we do because this is a job description), it would be this:
We’re looking for an Senior Product Manager with a focus on B2C as we enter the next phase of our high-growth journey. Our ideal candidate has a successful track record at SaaS B2C technology companies. You should also have experience positioning a company as a thought-leader in their space. You’ll receive high-level objectives from the leadership team and must figure out with your team how to accomplish those objectives using knowledge, data and experience.
Who are you?
- Empathetic. You are passionate about customers and how a product can help solve their biggest problems.
- Comfort with ambiguity. You can effectively cope with change, shift gears comfortably, and make decisions without always having the total picture. You understand there is a time to execute and a time to delegate.
- Organized. You are organized and able to plan, schedule, and budget in a methodical, process-driven manner. You know how to proactively identify and focus on the key priorities.
- You have experience with building and deploying B2B2C products, or you have experience being hyper-focused on the end-user experience for a SaaS product
- You use a modern tech stack that facilitates your product management mindset and keeps your initiatives organized.
- You have worked with unstructured and structured data sets.
- You are comfortable in the various state of the start up cycle.
✅Your mission, should you choose to accept it:
- Partner with our research, analytics, data science & operations teams to deeply understand, analyze, and synthesize customer and company needs into product priorities, roadmaps, and detailed specifications.
- Execute on your roadmap in close partnership with engineering, design, data, marketing, legal and operation teams.
- Analyze and report on key product initiatives to the executives, product teams and other key stakeholders.
- Develop a deep understanding of the market as well as our customers, their pains and jobs-to-be-done. Systematically analyze user feedback.
- Plan and execute the product roadmap based on an objectively prioritized backlog. Decompose complex problems and write clear specifications.
- Help build a strong product-focused culture that provides customers with delightful, differentiated experiences.
- Work closely with customers and perform competitive analysis, without losing sight of company vision, to drive product planning and prioritization.
- Participate in key scrum ceremonies
️ You’ll be a great fit if you bring a few of the below with you:
- 5+ years experience with modern product management
- Customer obsessed!
- Continuous discovery habits
- Experience with making strategic decisions for your product using data insights
- Basic data analysis skills
- Practioner of agile methodogies and scrum framework
- Experience in hospitality and/or B2C product management
- Working with a team where product manager, designer and tech lead are equals
- Communication and presentation skills
🎉 What’s in it for you?
Did you know that Mews has been voted the Best Place to Work in Hotel Tech for 3 years running? You do now. Most of that is down to our inspiring team, but part of it is because of some pretty amazing perks. As well as awesome colleagues and stimulating work, you’ll get:
- Participation in Company shares program
- Best-in-class Parental Leave Policy. At Mews, the primary caregiver gets 6 months fully paid parental leave, the secondary caregiver gets 2 months fully paid. (No matter your location, can be used during the 1st year of your newborn, covers birthing, adoption and surrogate, applies if you’re employed for at least 1 year at Mews)
- Flexible Benefits via the ThanksBen platform (pay for things like your Netflix, Spotify or other streaming services, for instance)
- Unlimited paid holiday (no, this is not a typo)
- Wellness Wednesday’s (where every last Wednesday of the month, the whole company enjoys a paid day off to attend to your own well-being)
- Remote/flexible working (we’re 100% hybrid-proof, but we cannot hire from anywhere in the world unfortunately, so feel free to reach out and check with us!)
- Monthly working from home allowance and a monthly healthcare insurance allowance (we want you to be happy & healthy)
- Regular team events, socials and a legendary annual in-person company gathering called MewsCon (the only con that’s actually a pro)
✊🏼 Everyone is welcome at Mews
To reimagine the art of hospitality, we need teams who represent our global and diverse customers and users. Our differences make Mews, so we welcome people of all backgrounds and identities to work with us. Embracing different perspectives, trying new things and feeling safe to bring your authentic self to work. If this sounds like you and you’re ready to join a global, innovative, and exciting community, we’d love to hear from you!
One very important note….don’t hold back! Even if you think you don’t meet 100% of the criteria listed in this job role, we still encourage you to apply. We believe that everyone should have equal access to opportunities and want to ensure we provide an inclusive experience, so do let us know if there is anything else we can do to support your application process. We can’t wait to hear from you!
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.