Mochi Health is bringing the subspecialty of obesity medicine to the 21st century. We connect patients with subspecialty providers for long term obesity and binge-eating disorder care, and offer wraparound services with registered dietitians, counseling, sleep therapy, and more.
Founded by a T5 MD, we are fully funded (2+ yrs runway) by 4 unicorn founders and numerous physicians and experts in obesity medicine. We’re a team of 180.
We are seeking a talented and motivated individual to join our early-stage healthcare startup as the first Product hire. This role goes beyond simply being a Product Manager, as you will play a critical role in shaping and executing the product strategy, driving innovation, building products that will transform the healthcare industry and bringing those products to market. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, marketing, and operations, to deliver outstanding products that address the needs of our customers and improve patient outcomes.
- Deep empathy for delivering patient care, but can effectively prioritize
- You have a growth mindset and want to be challenged
- You hold yourself to a high bar and want to be a difference-maker in the organization
- Deep passion and expertise in creating consumer experiences
- An owner’s mindset – you don’t shy away from the hard stuff
- Experience at a fast-paced cross-functional environment
- Comfortable with — and can thrive in — an environment that is constantly changing, frequently uncertain, and at times chaotic
- Passion for our mission: helping our patients lead healthier lives
- Technical skills, with experience and track record of success in building high-availability services or platforms
- Beyond just shipping new products, you obsess about continuous product improvement
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar field
- 2+ years experience in product strategy
- 2-3 years experience in digital healthcare technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Working knowledge of functional programming languages such as Python or Node.JS
- Detail-oriented, organized, collaborative, and hands-on
- Experience leading a team and effectively implementing team goals and deadlines
- Daily team lunches to facilitate bonding and connection
- Nice office in Downtown San Francisco near Montgomery Street Muni Station
If you are passionate about healthcare and are excited about the opportunity to work with a dynamic and growing startup, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.