Join Octopus Deploy and help us make our SaaS offering the first and best choice to experience what we offer.
You’ll work in an empowered product team, where you get to uncover the most demanding and time-sensitive needs, work closely with your team to deliver better outcomes from your findings, and work with product marketing to communicate impacts.
If mass-market B2B SaaS products that make life easier for millions of developers excite you, don’t hesitate to apply!
We are looking for folks who:
- Have multiple years of experience working on an Enterprise B2B SaaS product
- Focus on outcomes, incorporate learning and feedback into your decisions
- Can guide discussions with customers to uncover opportunities
- Are comfortable discussing architectural concepts with technical team members to balance feasibility, customer impact and business viability
- Are comfortable managing a technical product, including aspects such as security, scalability, availability, etc.
- Have worked closely with marketing, sales, or customer success teams to identify and prioritize changes that will unblock product adoption
We are a fully-remote distributed team with R&D spread across Australia and New Zealand.
We have market-tracked pay, flexible working, top-quality new gear, and various leave offerings.
As a scale-up company, we are iterating and evolving, creating opportunities for training and on-the-job new experiences.
As a profitable company with an expanding customer base, we hope to go public in the next few years, so options are included to allow you to see the upside of your contribution, too. Most importantly, managers, peers, and leaders all around share the goal of building a place where you belong and can do your best work.
We aren’t perfect, but we are learning and growing. We look forward to learning from your experiences and growing with us as we celebrate the small wins, learning, and living our values.
To apply for this job please visit octopus.com.