Driven by our team of over 300 people from more than 40 different countries, Omio is changing the way we travel across Europe. With Omio you can compare and book trains, buses and flights to anywhere in Europe with one simple search, on mobile, app or desktop. By offering transparent pricing and easy booking, Omio makes travel planning simple, flexible and personal.
With over 800 European transportation partners across 15 countries, Omio is one of Europe’s fastest growing travel companies backed by 20 million monthly users and the world’s leading tech investors.
We are looking for a passionate and driven Product Manager that will play a key role in driving our Core XP product.
This is an exciting opportunity to discover and deliver B2C products, features and initiatives, ensuring that Omio customers receive the best experience possible. You’ll need to bring a great balance of customer curiosity, commercial acumen and innovative/creative thinking to drive excellence alongside our fully cross-functional pods. This role will report to the Tribe Product Director.
The role is Berlin-based with hybrid work setup.
What are the specific tasks for this role?
- Define, develop and be responsible for your areas OKRs
- Support the tribe’s strategic goals by discovering the right features to develop
- Discover value from the perspective of our customers
- Define and analyse metrics that inform the success
- Be the customer
- Guide product development with a group of experienced engineers and designers
- Perform as the Product Owner & manage the product backlog for their product teams
- Proactively identifies and resolves potential issues/risks.
- Work cross-functionally across our Commercial, Customer Support, Marketing and Engineering functions
What does a typical Product Manager do at Omio?
- Discover value by means of experimentation, ideation and data-driven research
- Manage their product development, working with a cross-functional team of experienced engineers and designers
- Define and analyse metrics that inform the success of our products
- Work cross-functionally across multiple Omio teams
- Communicate clearly and frequently across their team and the wider organisation
What you bring to the table
- You have at least 5+ years’ experience in product management
- You have a strong analytical mindset & approach, using data and research to prioritise your roadmap and processes
- You have a proven track record of taking ownership, driving results and moving with speed to implement ideas in a fast paced tech company
- You have strong communications skills and you are able to share product views across multiple functions
- You have solid experience with agile development methodologies, including Scrum
What’s in it for you? #LifeAtOmio
- A competitive and attractive compensation package
- A generous pension scheme
- A diverse team of more than 45 nationalities
- Diversity makes us stronger
We value diversity and welcome all applicants regardless of ethnicity, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age or disability.