For more than 30 years, onPeak, a GES company, has been the leading provider of event accommodations. Booking millions of hotel rooms each year, onPeak leverages innovative technology, business intelligence and industry expertise to provide a one-of-a-kind hotel experience. From reliable contract negotiations and comprehensive room block management to innovative marketing and personalized customer outreach, onPeak provides a fully customized yet simple and savvy event accommodations program for conferences, tradeshows and events of all shapes and sizes.
We are an approachable, collaborative and focused group of people who love what we do and are really proud of it. We take pride in our unique office environments and the quirky personalities that come along with it. We live by the work-hard, play-hard mentality and are looking for the best to join our dynamic team.
We’re growing and looking for a smart, funny, humble, technical and detailed-oriented full-time Associate Business Analyst (ABA) to oversee our partner integrations. With millions of data requests and responses every year, our API is used by dozens of industry vendors all consuming our data and pushing our technology in different ways. We continuously integrate with partner vendor APIs and build powerful business processes on top of our integrations. We have a team of developers who do the heavy-lifting. We need someone who can do everything else.
The ABA works closely with internal teams (development, product, marketing, QA and operations) as well as external stakeholders (clients, vendors and partners) to deliver customer happiness, business insights and experiential excellence. The ABA reports to the Director of Product Development.
- Serve as product evangelist and educator to external partners, clients as well as onPeak account and development teams for all things related to integrations with onPeak partners
- Maintain relationships with key partner contacts to enable successful partnerships for shared clients and potential customers
- Manage onPeak API documentation, gather partner API documents and maintain understanding of requirements across necessary systems.
- Document, test and validate API business rules and behaviors. Troubleshoot with onPeak QA and development teams as well as clients and external partners should problems arise.
- Work alongside onPeak account teams to facilitate setup and testing of advanced integrations and newly implemented integration partners
- Partner with onPeak Business Intelligence and Marketing teams to understand and develop processes and outputs dependent on partner integrations
- Serve as subject matter expert for integration best practices, market analysis and competitor intel
- Alongside the Director of Product Development, collaborate with internal teams to manage stakeholder expectations and partner relations.
- Awesome communication skills – both written and verbal. You correct autocorrect and consciously avoid saying “umm…” when you talk.
- 2+ years experience in a technical, analytical or digital capacity
- Enjoy meeting new people, even grumpy people, and understanding what makes them tick.
- Solid project management skills – you eat tasks and drink deadlines.
- Team first. Always.
- Obsession with making things work better
- Experience (or curiosity) with APIs and integrated systems is a plus.
To apply for this job please visit external-viad.icims.com.