Optimove is looking for a Product Manager to join our growing Product team. This is a key position, and the ideal candidate will have B2B Product Management experience in SaaS platforms, web/content personalization, strong Product Discovery skills, and data and analytics orientation. The candidate will thrive in a fast-paced and innovative development environment, that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
- Identify and understand customers’ business challenges – through direct and frequent interactions with customers, as well as close collaboration. with sales, marketing, customer success, data science, operations, and professional services – and come up with valuable, usable, feasible, and viable solutions.
- Translate these solutions into clearly articulated User Stories for new features and for improvements to existing features. This is based on a thorough understanding of the user needs and on feedback from customers and stakeholders.
- Collaborate closely with UX designers and engineers, to provide context, clarity, and motivation, communicate the needs, combine functional and technical requirements with great designs, groom user stories, verify correct implementation, prioritize and provide solutions to challenges and difficulties in real-time.
- Orchestrate product releases and feature launches across multiple departments to verify relevant training, documentation, enablement, and internal and external communications are done effectively and successfully.
- Collect, analyze and present usage analytics to measure and improve the product.
- Contribute to product strategy definition, road mapping, and internal process improvements.
- Stay current with industry knowledge and best practices for product management and UX design.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Product Manager for B2B SaaS products.
- Experience working with large R&D organizations (15+ engineers), in Agile Scrum, with an excellent understanding of the methodology and practices
- Fluent in English with excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong technical understanding is required for effective collaboration with R&D around mobile operating systems and their intricacies
- Excellent people skills – maintaining strong and effective working relationships with peers
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Independent, proactive, takes ownership and accountable
Curious, self-learner, and enthusiastic about product management and UX design
- Comfortable with multi-tasking
- Willing to occasionally travel abroad
Experience and knowledge in any of the following will be of high value:
- Where the product is related to web/content personalization
Managing products where the customer/user is IT or R&D
- User research – including customer interviews, prototyping, usability testing
- Ability to extract and analyze data independently from SQL DBs
- Working with data scientists on AI/ML products
To apply for this job please visit www.optimove.com.