As a part of our growth, we are now looking for a Product Manager to join our team.
Are you looking for an exciting product management opportunity with plenty of room for growth? Optio is transitioning from a start-up with a proven product market fit, into an international scale-up, and we are looking for talented and passionate people to take part in the journey and grow with us.
We are a FinTech SaaS company with offices in Oslo (HQ), Sweden, and Denmark, and with a presence across Europe. With help from our internal finance experts, we develop software to simplify all aspects of our clients’ employee equity programs (option programs, share programs, and more).
Today we work with some of Europe’s most exciting scale-ups, such as Easee, Tibber, Oda, Kahoot, and Northvolt, along with more established enterprises such as Telia, Sats Bang & Olufson, and Tryg, to mention a few.
Our culture is fun, collaborative, transparent, and forward-thinking. We see our talented people as our most important asset and embrace learning and growing together as a team.
What we’re looking for
“At a high level, a product manager is the single cross-functional owner directly responsible for the success of a product.” Elad Gil, High Growth Handbook
This means that it’s ultimately your responsibility that the team makes the right decisions on what to build when. You don’t have to, and probably should not, make all the decisions yourself, but you need to make sure that the decisions being made are good.
You are also responsible for stakeholder management. This means keeping customers and colleagues informed of what you are working on and planning.
We are looking for a driven and energetic Product Manager, motivated by ownership, solving problems, and advancing the state of the art.
In this role, you will have full ownership of the Cap Table product strategy and roadmap. You will work closely with a cross-functional team to achieve product excellence.
Cap Table is a part of our SaaS platform that helps unlisted companies manage their cap table. CEOs and CFOs use our Cap Table product to keep track of who owns what shares and convertibles in the company, issue new shares, and communicate with stakeholders. At less than a year old, it’s a fairly new part of our offering. It is spearheading our efforts to achieve product-led growth. We have big plans for it, as there are still many challenges left to solve.
As our Product Manager, you will:
- Own the product strategy and roadmap
- Manage the expectations of customers and Optio employees
- Pay particular attention to other product teams. What are they working on? How does it relate to your team? How can you help them?
- Understand and communicate what our users are trying to achieve
- Understand and communicate how the product solves problems and delivers value
- Ensure that customer input is used in product development
- Collect and analyze data on how the product is used
- Make sure that priorities are in line with the company strategy
- Identify problems worth solving.
We are looking for candidates that have:
- Experience as a Product Manager, ideally with experience across different stages of the product development lifecycle
- Experience working in cross-functional teams
- Strong communication skills and ability to build relationships with internal stakeholders and customers
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience working with a SaaS product
- Interest/experience in the fintech industry
- Technical background in software development
- Additional languages (Norwegian, Polish, or any other European language).
- An inspiring work environment with like-minded people
- Competitive compensation package
- A hybrid working model and a lot of flexibility
- Great career opportunities – at Optio, we seek to promote internally rather than recruit externally
- Possibilities to dictate your responsibilities in the long term
- Personal tooling and training budget
- Opportunities to travel and work from our other European offices.
We look forward to your application!
To apply for this job please visit careers.optioincentives.no.