What do we do?
As the SaaS space expands, there’s more potential than ever for growing software companies.
Having a great product is only part of the journey. B2B SaaS companies today face endless competition, live or die by customer acquisition costs, have to earn customer loyalty every day, need to operate across borders, and must navigate increasingly complex regulations.
Our all-in-one platform is purpose-built for modern SaaS execution and already powers growth for over 2000 software companies, globally. Our Revenue Delivery Platform integrates checkout, payment, and subscription management, making it easy for businesses to activate new business models, enter new markets, turn on new offerings, and renew subscriptions without friction and we handle compliance globally, so our Sellers always operate with full integrity.
As Senior Product Designer at Paddle, you’ll use your full range of skills from problem exploration, user research, running ideation sessions, prototyping, UX/UI design and working closely with the engineering team to make things happen.
Furthermore, you’ll need to think strategically about the future of the product and contribute to the further development of a scalable design system and process. You need to be a holistic problem solver who can look beyond and above pixels and contribute proactively at different levels.
You will sit in the product team who are responsible for making sure we build the best, customer-centred products at Paddle. As a team, we believe in ownership, autonomy and accountability. We work alongside engineering in multi-functional product teams which have a strong product manager and product designer who collaborate to reach the best solution.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with our product and engineering teams to further build out the Paddle platform, creating tools to help software businesses grow.
- Partner with product managers to define and evolve product roadmaps and work closely with engineers as you build, iterate on, and ship ideas.
- Excel at user interviews and user testing.
- Design and prototype intuitive user interfaces.
- Work on building out features that make complex tasks + workflows simple and easy to understand for all levels of customers.
- Collaborate with designers across the organisation and use quantitative data and user and market insights to continuously improve our design processes, principles, and tooling.
- Own the customer-facing experience, across both a complex platform used to run hundreds of software companies and a checkout product used by millions of consumers.
We’d love to hear from you if
- You have proven experience in end-to-end product design for software platforms, ideally in the SaaS/B2B space.
- Have a strong portfolio to demonstrate the end-to-end design process.
- Deep expertise working with design systems.
- You have experience supporting multiple products.
- You have experience collaborating with other product designers, PMs, engineers, and partnering with cross-functional teams across the business.
- You love building products that solve real problems.
- You are able to clearly communicate design work and the rationale behind it and back it up with quantitative and qualitative user research data.
- You are a self-starter who can work through ambiguity and autonomously complete a task from start to finish with minimal oversight.
- You have experience (and understand the benefit) of prototyping before implementation using something like Framer (or even HTML & CSS).
- You have strong UI design skills (over multiple roles) using Figma (or similar).
Nice to have: You’ve worked in a start-up / scale-up environment
Why you’ll love working at Paddle
We are a diverse team of 190 and growing people. We care deeply about enabling a great culture which is inclusive no matter your background. We celebrate our diverse group of talented employees and we pride ourselves on our transparent, collaborative, friendly and respectful culture.
We live and breathe our values, which are:
Solve for the Customer
Execute with impact
Better than Yesterday
We offer a full suite of benefits, including attractive salaries, stock options, pension plans, private healthcare, a health & wellbeing platform and coaching sessions.
We are a ‘digital-first’ company, which means you can work remotely or from our amazing office if you prefer, or even a bit of both! We offer all team members unlimited holidays. We love our casual dress code, annual company retreats and much more. We truly invest in learning and will help you with your personal development, from constant exposure to new challenges, an annual learning stipend to regular internal and external training.
Our mission is to help software companies succeed — enabling them to focus on creating products the world loves. Hundreds of companies rely on our e-commerce platform to sell their software products globally, as well as our powerful analytics and marketing tools to understand and grow their businesses.
Our vision is to become the platform that all software companies use to run and grow their business. We aim to replace a fragmented ecosystem of specialised tools with a unified platform that removes the complex burden that comes with running a software business, whilst also providing unparalleled insight to help them grow faster.
Deloitte Fast 50 named us amongst the fastest growing software companies in the UK four years running, and we’ve raised over $93m in funding from incredible investors such as FTV Capital, Kindred, Notion, and 83North.
We believe in having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply and we don’t discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability or age. Our office is wheelchair friendly and we are a family-friendly employer.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.