#paid is a creator marketing platform that sits at the intersection of brand and creator collaboration. We help direct-to-consumer and Fortune 500 brands like Phillips Hue, Clearbanc, Unilever, and Sephora, activate creators to drive growth.
We are building the platform of record that powers content creation and distribution for brands globally. The better we do that, the better we can serve our creator community and provide them with the best place on earth to do what they love—create.
We’re looking for a driven, results-oriented, creative and strategic Senior Product Manager who will help define, design and drive #paid strategic product initiatives. In this role, you will develop a deep understanding of our market, customers, product and business and translate that into product offerings that empower creators and brands to succeed.
Day to Day
- Own and manage part of the #paid product portfolio
- Identify product opportunities and drive roadmap planning & execution in accordance to company vision and strategy
- Work with designers and developers to lead project execution and delivery of projects
- Define clear metrics of success and user outcomes
- Analyze and report on the results of projects and initiatives
- Act as the voice of the customer using quantitative and qualitative data to make strategic product decisions which will empower the creative community
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with developers, designers, support, user research and stakeholders to ensure customer focus
- Ensure that we consistently deliver quality software and real value to our customers
- Stay up to date with the competitive landscape and products, monitoring emerging trends to ensure product market relevance and accuracy
- Work collaboratively with existing product managers to develop a scalable, systematic approach to backlog/roadmap generation, project execution, and reporting
- 5 years in a product management role, with strong preference for SaaS experience; bonus points for experience working at a startup
- Aptitude for recognizing and championing business opportunities and impactful user outcomes
- Track record of delivering high quality products, on time and on budget
- Servant Leader approach to team and project management. An ability to adapt your working style to get the best results from different teams.
- Ability to solicit and absorb information rapidly, prioritize and effectively make decisions
- Tactful and effective communicator
- Quick to recognize well-designed, human-centric user experiences
- Experience with product metric tools and analysis (e.g: Amplitude)
- Growth mindset with a keen interest to learn and grow beyond current skill set
We are a group of passionate and thoughtful people working together to fundamentally change the way brands are built while empowering creators to make a living doing what they love
We are growing quickly! Plus, #paid is the highest-rated platform on the popular G2 Crowd software review website
We have all the fun perks you’d expect—flexible vacation policy, competitive vision, dental, and health benefits, team lunches, and socials (yes, even remotely!)
We are proud of our culture and care about it deeply—we live by our team values and are always trying to make #paid a better company today than it was yesterday
We encourage learning, growth, continuous improvement, and provide the freedom to experiment
Equal Employment Opportunity
#paid is an equal opportunity employer and as such, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
We are dedicated to growing a diverse team of highly talented individuals and creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels empowered to bring their best and authentic selves to work.
If you require any accommodations during the recruitment process, whether it be alternate forms of material, accessible meeting rooms, etc., please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com