We’re looking for an experienced product manager who is passionate about building products and experiences that meet our users needs throughout the whole life cycle. You’ll improve accessibility, equity and experiences for users, create innovative ways of working to identify and manage emerging problems, and support a crucial part of Parkinson’s UK.
About the role:
This role is offered on a 12 month fixed-term contract
You’ll be responsible for the development and optimisation of our website users experience and related products. You’ll also support a Senior Product manager on design and accessibility products which enable us to create inclusive experiences across our range of products and platforms.
You’ll collaborate with product teams, key stakeholders and subject matter experts within directorates to continuously improve our main site and related products.
What you’ll do:
- Gain a deep understanding of our users and help shape your products vision and strategy to meet their needs
- Be the primary contact for your products and meet regularly with all stakeholders including content, product teams, subject matter experts in directorates and our users
- Collect and utilise user feedback to identify problems and opportunities for new features and products
- Create roadmaps for your products prioritised against user needs taking into account impact and organisational goals
- Create and manage your product backlog, balancing product improvements, strategic priorities, bugs and live issues
What you’ll bring:
- Recognised expertise in product management and agile practice
- Experience in managing competing priorities
- The ability to communicate effectively with technical and non technical specialists. With ability to influence generate buy-in across the organisation
- Proven ability to handle, analyse and synthesise qualitative and quantitative data to inform decisions.
- Innovative ways of working to achieve the right outcome, learn from mistakes and proactively seek feedback
- Be comfortable with tools such as Drupal, Figma, Trello, GoogleAnalytics, GoogleTagManger, Hotjar, Google Sheets
- This is an exciting time for Parkinson’s UK and we would love you to join us!
As well as flexible working hours, this role is offered on a flexible contract giving you the opportunity to also work from home three days a week. You’ll be required to cover your own travel expenses to the office.
We are operating rolling recruitment for this vacancy and reviewing applications as they are received. We reserve the right to close this vacancy when we receive sufficient applications for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.
We welcome applications from people from all sections of the community, irrespective of race, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief. We actively encourage people with Parkinson’s to apply.