About the role
Salesforce is at the heart of our organisational transformation. As well as the continuous improvement of our Salesforce platform, we’re embarking on a significant project to onboard teams across the organisation to Salesforce. Ultimately Salesforce will enable our passionate colleagues to deliver for the Parkinson’s communities.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Salesforce Technical Product Manager to join the team at Parkinson’s UK, leading and developing our Salesforce capabilities.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll be the face and mind behind Salesforce at the charity.
- You’ll manage the continuous improvement of the Salesforce platform, working with other product managers to identify and help to deliver Salesforce solutions to meet user and business needs.
- You’ll oversee the technical change management of the platform, coordinating releases, our environments and stakeholders.
- You’ll scan the horizon for new functionality, keeping up with releases and use cases in the nonprofit sector and beyond.
What you’ll bring:
- A strong motivation to deliver Salesforce product improvements with purpose.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator is essential. Other relevant Salesforce certifications (e.g. Consultant, BA, App builder, Developer) are beneficial.
- Practical understanding of Salesforce CRM, Service Cloud, and Non-Profit Success Pack. Non-Profit Cloud, Experience Cloud, Marketing Cloud experience is beneficial.
- A deep understanding of Salesforce capabilities and functionality with demonstrable connections to the Salesforce community.
- Recognised expertise in product management and agile practices throughout the whole solution development life cycle.
This is an exciting time for Parkinson’s UK and we would love you to join us!
As well as flexible working hours, this role is offered on a flexible contract giving you the opportunity to also work from home three days a week. You’ll be required to cover your own travel expenses to the office.
Interviews for this role will be held on 12 and 13 October.
We welcome applications from people from all sections of the community, irrespective of race, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief. We actively encourage people with Parkinson’s to apply.
To apply for this job please visit parkinsons.current-vacancies.com.