PathMotion is the pioneer and leading provider of employee-to-candidate engagement software to companies including Citi, KPMG and McDonald’s.
The platform helps candidates to become more familiar with potential employers by talking directly to the company employees in a forum. This also allows the organisation to gain control of their employer brand, which results in more engaged, better-matched applicants.
Organisations worldwide, and across 15+ sectors, use the platform, including universities, whose students engage with applicants in order to attract them.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to lead the design of a self-service chatbot-like version software (or possibly slack type page) which is key to the future expansion of our client range and company growth.
You will be working directly with the founders of PathMotion to develop this tool and work alongside a dedicated team of Machine Learning Engineers, UX/UI Designers and software developers.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Design the self-service chatbot from its inception alongside the team
· Be the central lead coordinating the input from the team, from existing clients and from users.
· Develop a product roadmap
· Lead the development of this roadmap, coordinating the work of the various workstreams and team
· Test the product with existing clients
This is a unique opportunity to take a leading role in development a new product line within an established company.
· 5+ years years working as a product manager
· Experience working in SaaS and ideally in a conversational chatbot-like producy
· Experience working with Machine Learning Engineers
· Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills skills
· Strong quantitative background (including data or analytical based degree) and comfort in handing a lot of data and devising data-based solution
· Good judgment and intuition to come up with concrete product ideas
· Strong interpersonal skills and leadership to lead and coordinate the work of senior team members, interact with senior clients and internal communication
Compensation & Benefits
· We offer a competitive base salary and stock options
Leadership position with great career progression opportunities in a a new fast growth areas of an established company
Great central London offices
Lots of team social activities
Collaborative and family team environment
Please visit our own discussion platform on our website where you can meet our team, and to ask a question to our team members in order to familiarise yourself with us.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com