This hybrid role will help us understand our users and client accounts. You can imagine this person as the “Voice of the Customer.”
One key element of the role will be to immerse oneself in how our users engage with our product through subjective user interviews and objective data/product analysis. In other words, we’ll want help answering strategic questions like “What is the right way to segment our users?” and “How much value did we generate for this team?” Better yet, the A+ player will tell us the questions we should be asking!
On the other hand, we need someone who has keen stakeholder management skills to engage with our clients and drive adoption. They’ll liaise with our client contacts to manage expectations and understand their hopes for our product. They’ll also be the first point of contact for users’ support issues so will need to be ready to roll up sleeves and troubleshoot (simultaneously learning about user needs).
Although we want someone with a deep background in product and/or customer success, the hope is that this person is open to eventually directing their own Customer Success Org with a desire to contribute in management discussions.
In sum, the responsibilities would include:
– Adoption – Build out metrics and reporting for product and feature adoption that we’ll use regularly
– Training, onboarding, support
– User Research – In-depth understanding of users and interactions with the product
– Account Support – Gradually own stakeholder management for new accounts (and potentially old)
– Also, we’re a startup so you’d need to be open to getting your hands dirty across BD, Ops, and other tasks!
Key skills include:
– data analysis (preference to those who are experienced in product-related analysis)
– stakeholder management
– user research / interviewing
– healthcare/clinical experience a plus
Do you have some experience that suggests the role should be structured differently? Let’s chat about it!
To apply for this job please visit www.phrasehealth.com.