Preply is a global language learning marketplace, connecting tutors with millions of learners from all over the world. Since the company launched in 2012, students have signed up to more than five million lessons.
Backed by some of the world’s leading investors, Preply is on a mission to shape the future of effective learning. Fueled by a belief that live engagement with a teacher is still the most effective way to learn a new skill, Preply is building a personalized learning space that will enable individual learners to reach their goals in the fastest way possible.
Powered by a tenfold increase in revenues over the last three years, Preply now has 250+ employees of over 37 nationalities based between Barcelona and Kyiv. Preply is driven by a culture of experimentation and data-driven learnings, focused on building best-in-class consumer and enterprise solutions.
As the company looks to increase momentum and scale geographically, this is a unique opportunity to join one of the most vibrant and attractive start-up communities in the world.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will:
- Lead all aspects of product related to paid search marketing technology, including spend optimization, tracking, attribution, bidding algorithms, and other marketing tools
- Lead a squad of engineers and data scientists to innovate, test, and iterate a portfolio of marketing technology innovations and incremental improvements
- Run extensive A/B tests on paid marketing channels in optimization, automation, new campaign launches, and machine learning
- Step-change the efficiency of marketing spend to put Preply on the path of being a leader in innovation in marketing technology across paid marketing channels
- Use your expertise in paid marketing to delight potential learners and bring qualified traffic to Preply.
- Be an ambassador of best practices in marketing technology
- Work closely with the marketing team to share ownership of KPIs and initiatives
- Inspire the team with the product vision, and work cross-functionally to bring the product to life
- As a senior member of the Product Team:
- Make meaningful contributions to Preply’s overall Product Strategy, with particular focus on marketing technologies
- Coach and support more junior members of the product team
What we are looking for:
- At least five years of hands-on technical paid search campaign management experience for a highly-trafficked consumer website OR experience as a product manager in marketing technology
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving abilities
- You have deep knowledge of Google Search campaigns, its APIs, and how to optimize those campaigns on a technical level
- You have experience working with data scientists
- You have grown paid traffic for high-volume websites through innovations in paid marketing technologies
- You are extremely comfortable with the concepts of A/B testing
- You possess the ability to support multiple initiatives at different phases of development
- You have experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver products to global markets
- You’re a natural leader. You know how to influence people to get things done across any job function. People love working with you.
What we offer:
- An opportunity for personal and professional growth, supported by high functioning teams, stellar investors and the exciting challenges that come with joining a company at the start of its growth trajectory;
- An environment free of bureaucracy and corporate constraints; a culture where your opinion is highly valued and appreciated;
- An open, collaborative, dynamic and international culture;
- A monthly allowance for self-development on Preply.com
- A competitive financial package, with generous leave allowance and health insurance.
- Human: We speak honestly and directly with compassion and radical candor. We believe every interaction should be friendly, personalized, diverse and inclusive. Above all, we believe fun should be apart of everything we do
- Learners Obsession: We put our customers first by asking for feedback and analyzing the data to build products they love.
- Hungry: Our will to win is unmatched. We make bold, data-informed decisions, to quickly deliver value to our customers. We dare to dream big, think like co-owners, and go the extra mile to hire others who share our champion spirit.
- Humble: We keep our egos low, constantly learn, and trust in data to make smart decisions. We know that our knowledge is imperfect and incomplete, but not stagnant. There’s always more to learn from each other, our customers, and the world around us.
- Curious: We are lifelong learners. Our curiosity helps us to view tough situations more creatively. We kill the noise and go deep on insights. We face challenges head on, and consistently seek opportunities to learn more.
- Hackers: We’re obsessed with our customer’s problems. We focus on what matters, design with pragmatism, and move with incredible speed to create simple, creative, and scalable solutions.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
Preply.com is committed to creating an inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds can thrive. We believe that the presence of different opinions and viewpoints is a key ingredient for our success as a multicultural Ed-Tech company. That means that Preply will consider all applications for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.