Howdy ?We’re the folks at SkyVerge, and we build WordPress plugins that help over 100k+ eCommerce businesses grow and manage their WooCommerce stores. Our team is 100% remote, with 27 people distributed all over the world.
We’re looking for a driven, experienced Product Manager to help us maintain, grow, and expand our existing portfolio of 50+ individual extensions.
You should be…
- Empathetic and understanding of the user journey, and excited to collaborate with the team in making it better.
- Adept at understanding the difference between user needs and requests.
- Able to translate feedback into job stories and acceptance criteria for our engineering team.
- Detail-oriented & curious, with a drive to understand and solve challenges for users in a clean, simple, and streamlined way.
- A self-starter, comfortable working independently and taking a high level of responsibility.
- Dedicated to constant learning and sharing your knowledge.
Bonus points if you also have…
- Experience with CSS and HTML; even more for familiarity with programming languages
- WooCommerce or other eCommerce experience (particularly with other platforms like Shopify, Magento, or BigCommerce)
- Experience with product design tools like Whimsical, Figma, Balsamiq, or others
- Experience working with an Agile development team
You’ll be responsible for…
- Gathering and organizing customer feedback via multiple sources.
- Identifying user problems and developing job stories to communicate them to our team.
- Analyzing competitors and identifying gaps in our product offering.
- Proposing product improvements that address customer, team, and company needs.
- Contributing to and providing feedback on UX design.
- Collaborating with team members across support, design, and engineering to deliver solutions that solve user problems.
- Prioritizing stories, bug reports, and product improvements with our engineering team.
- Ensuring that product updates meet acceptance criteria and our definition of done.
- Communicating product changes to our team internally and to customers externally.
Why you’ll love working with us…
- Kind, wonderful teammates that enjoy their work as much as you do
- Competitive salary
- Annual company retreats (read about our last adventure in Scotland!)
- Fantastic benefits: 27 days paid time-off, full health insurance (medical, dental, and vision), retirement contributions, paid parental leave, and more!
- Transparent culture (check out our team wiki)