Promaton is changing dental healthcare by automating diagnostics and treatment workflows through AI. Did you know currently minutes are spent by a dental technician on the design of every single crown in the world? The automation of traditionally manual design work and use of artificially generated crowns drives our mission to provide faster and higher quality dental healthcare to patients all across the globe.
We are a startup growing rapidly and have a very strong ‘people first’ culture. We are passionate about technical innovation in healthcare, we value autonomy and implement best practices from top tech product companies.
Your product expertise helps us scale our advanced AI product for prosthetics to every dental practice in the world. You have strong technical affinity for developing the product with your machine learning team mates and are experienced in making smart business decisions in a landscape with many stakeholders. You untangle a mix of unmet customer needs, clinical adoption, and market dynamics to build an AI product that dental professionals love. Remember, we’re on a mission to change dental healthcare, by making it more affordable and accessible to patients!
What you’ll do:
Lead a cross-functional ML/DL team that builds AI services that automate the preparation and generation of prosthetics workflows, ultimately evolving into a dental lab platform making prosthetics affordable for the mass market.
You’ll do this by:
- Turning a MVP based on cutting edge technology into a full product that’s adopted by prosthetic laboratories
- Quarterly planning (OKR setting), relentless prioritization, and writing user stories
- Stakeholder management of our partner and its customers
- Make a cross-functional empowered product team high performing
- Demonstrate leadership to keep an unwavering focus on customer impact
You love a good challenge so to make things more exciting, you should know that our AI product is integrated into the product of our partner. Stakeholder management and the fact that we have no direct customer impact or loop (yet) can prove difficult!
- Minimum 5 years of experience in product
- Degree in science, technology, engineering or mathematics
- Relevant experience in managing products with a machine learning component
- Experience with empowering teams: coaching a product team to handle the full responsibility of the build-measure-learn loop
- Team player and collaborative mindset
- Analytical with a touch of commercial
- Business to business experience with a focus on customer impact
- Manage internal and external stakeholders
- Startup or early stage company experience: can handle rapid change and agile product development
- Experience with (tools to) conduct customer interviews, aligning these with company goals, and translating them into product requirements
- Ability to fly in for company events 4 times a year (1 week per quarter)
Previous experience in a medical or regulated environment
Degree related to mechanics, bio-engineering, materials science or industrial design