Promaton is changing dental healthcare by automating Orthodontics treatment planning workflows through AI. Did you know that designing braces to straighten your teeth takes tens of minutes and designs are often rejected multiple times by dentists? We are in the process of automating the Orthodontics workflow with the second largest digital Orthodontics player in the world that designs thousands of cases every week. Do you want to have a significant impact in the world by automating 75% of this manual, tedious workflow, and therewith changing the life of millions of people that wear braces to look pretty and confident?
Promaton is on a mission to provide fast, more accessible and higher quality dental healthcare to patients all across the globe. We are a startup growing rapidly and have a very strong ‘people first’ culture. We are passionate about technical innovation in healthcare, we value autonomy and implement best practices from top tech product companies. See our company page to learn more about what we do.
Your product expertise will help us scale our advanced AI products for Orthodontics. You have strong technical affinity for developing AI products with your machine learning team, and are experienced in making smart product decisions in a landscape with many stakeholders. You untangle a mix of unmet user needs, clinical adoption, and market dynamics to build an AI product that dental professionals love.
We’re on a mission to change dental healthcare, by making it more affordable and accessible to patients, and we would love to have you on board to help us achieve this goal!
What you’ll do
Lead a cross-functional ML/DL team from a product perspective, to enable them to effectively build AI services that automate the Orthodontics design workflows, ultimately evolving into a dental platform making automated planning and design affordable for the mass market.
You’ll do this by:
- Turning a MVP based on cutting edge technology into a full product that’s adopted by dental professionals and adds significant value to their workflow
- Quarterly planning (OKR setting), relentless prioritization of user needs, and manage data annotation dependencies
- Stakeholder management of our partner and its users
- Contribute to making a cross-functional empowered product team high performing
- Demonstrate leadership to keep an unwavering focus on user impact
- You love a good challenge so to make things more exciting, you should know that our AI product is integrated into the product of our partners. Stakeholder management and the fact that we have no direct user impact or feedback loop (yet) is a challenge.
💰 Excellent employment terms
🏡 Freedom to work from anywhere you like (and any time you like). We only have a few touch points. We are a remote company by design (not just in Covid times), and have people working from all over Europe.
👩🔬 Dedicated time for hackathons and research to explore new ideas of your own
🎓 Training budget for books, online courses, and conferences or anything else you need to grow
🚀 Work with the latest technology, on the front-end of a rapidly changing field in medical
💪 Loads of responsibility and autonomy, zero bureaucracy and a chance to make a real impact
🏖 Awesome yearly company retreat, and quarterly team events
⛺️ 30 days of annual leave
💻 Top-notch gear
🏄♂️ Promaton is funded for many years to come, meaning you can have the impact you only get at a startup, but with the job security of an established company.
🛬 For international candidates: Promaton is recognized as a visa sponsor by the Dutch government
- Minimum 4 years of experience in product management, preferably in managing products with a machine learning (or strong technical digital) component
- Strong technical affinity (preferably a STEM degree in – i.e. science, technology, engineering or mathematics)
- Experience with empowering teams: coaching a product team to handle the full responsibility of the build-measure-learn loop
- Detail oriented and data driven
- Structured way of working and communication
- Team player and collaborative mindset
- Experience with stakeholder management (both internal and external to the company)
- Startup or early stage company experience: can handle rapid change and agile product development
- Based in a time zone between UTC-1 and UTC+3 (-2 to +2 hours Amsterdam time)
- Ability to fly in for company events 4 times a year (1 week per quarter)
- Previous experience in a medical or regulated environment
- Degree related to mechanics, bio-engineering, materials science or industrial design
- B2B product experience with a focus on user impact
- Experience with (tools to) conduct customer interviews, aligning these with company goals, and translating them into product requirements
Sounds like you? Let’s talk!