Why Recharge.com 👀
We are the leading one-stop-shop for branded payments, making online recharge possible for anyone, anywhere at any time — whether you or someone you love needs credit for calling, gaming, entertainment or money. This is your chance to join an ambitious scale up in a state of rapid growth; we’ll push you to develop yourself and help you create a real impact in your role. Put simply: we could write history together.
We won’t bore you with a corporate spiel about how we might be taking on the world of branded payments (spoiler: we are). Instead, we’ll let the numbers speak for themselves: +$70 million in funding (and counting!), +13000 products, +$500M sales, 3M customers, a presence in +160 countries, 6 consumer brands, a team of 150+ employees and 42+ nationalities, and 1 person missing — you.
We’re on the hunt for the hungriest and most passionate talent out there. If at any point your brain screams “I want in!” while you’re reading this, then consider this the sign you’ve been looking for: we want you too.
The Role 💡
We’re looking for an ambitious and experienced Senior Product Manager to join our growing team in Lisbon or Amsterdam, Reporting to our Director of Product, Dan Martins.
What will I do? 🤔
– Analyse, define, launch and optimise products for Recharge’s customers around the world.
– Lead a mission team focused on a core differentiator that provides significant growth and value.
– Identify opportunities through data analysis and qualitative research will be key, combining with your product sense and excellent stakeholder management.
– Since we’re constantly iterating and improving our products, you’ll love taking a data driven approach to product development and believe that starting small and iterating fast, bringing (internal and external) customer feedback are the best ways to build products that scale.
– Believe that starting small and iterating fast, bringing customer feedback and quantitative data are the best way to build products that scale.
– Develop a deep understanding of our customers, their desires and behaviours, the competitive landscape and create innovative solutions that achieve high impact. This is a hands-on role where you can make a big difference to the lives of millions of people around the world.
What you have 💪🏻
– Minimum of 5+ years consumer product management experience
– Comfortable with data analysis to determine opportunity areas and setting KPIs
– Define and prioritise with ease business, product, customer and market requirements
– Ability to conduct face-to-face customer interviews
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Ability to hustle across an organisation to deliver the most value to our customers and the business
– Partner with Commercial teams to maximise business opportunities that customers love to use
What we offer 🥳
– 24 days of holiday, and one of the best relocation packages to Lisbon or Amsterdam
– Flexible working hours and an office overlooking the river
– Choice of MacBook Pro or equivalent
– Budget for noise-cancelling headphones, travel to and from the office, self-development & books
– A daily allowance for a healthy lunch in LX Factory, or on-site in Amsterdam
– Regular travel to both offices if desired, all-company days, team events etc.
Don’t meet every single requirement? At Recharge we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
The process ⚙️
1. Apply: Want in? Let us know! Apply for a role and help us get to know your best self.
2. Phone interview: One of our recruiters will get in touch to help you both understand if Recharge is the right next move for you.
3. First interview: You’ll meet with your future line manager (either in person or online) and someone from HR to talk about you, our culture, and whether you’re a fit for the job.
4. Assignment & Second interview: Some roles involve a case study. Great! It’s your chance to shine and show us you have what it takes. You’ll present your case study to the Hiring Manager and someone from the team
5. Third Interview: You’ll meet with a key member of the management team
6. Offer: You did it! There are only a few tickets available, and this one has your name on it. Welcome to the team.
Find out more about our company culture, values, and big wins at company.recharge.com, our Instagram Page on Lifeatrecharge