We’re an ambitious team on a mission to make remote work more human and connected ✨
Remi is a culture building platform for remote and distributed teams to help them build culture and connection, easily and effectively. Remi uses daily and weekly team building rituals as the core mechanism: by forming habits through repeated interactions and nudges, teams can build culture like a muscle.
Remote work is the biggest workplace revolution in history and nothing will deliver a higher quality of life increase in the next decade than this. Workers having more freedom, autonomy and trust to decide their work schedule, able to operate when they are most productive rather than a fixed day, enables a far better future of work than the one we currently experience. The struggle to connect and build culture remotely is real though and for many companies it’s the reason to not enable teams to work from wherever they feel happiest.
We’re a company founded by organizational psychologists, engineers as well as sales & marketing experts coming from international tech companies like Twitter, Typeform and Samsung.
We are backed by one of the most renowned European early-stage VCs and a group of successful founders as well as remote and culture experts from companies such as Gitlab and Automattic. They are all supporting us on our journey to build a product with large scale impact as well as a fast-growing, sustainable company as a whole. 🌍
👇🏻 The position
We are looking for a bright product intern to help us build our product Remi from scratch. As product intern, you will be part of the core team building and optimizing the product. You will get the chance to explore all aspects of product management – from discovery and doing research to supporting on the delivery as well as product marketing.
We are using no-code tools such as Bubble to automate and iterate the product and its value proposition but also to optimize the overall business. Therefore, we are looking for someone that is keen to learn the mechanics of no-code automation and make this their everyday mission. If you are independent, handling well a fast-changing environment, and looking for steep professional growth helping us build Remi from scratch, we are more than happy to receive your application.
Even though this is an internship, you will have impact on Remi’s success from day one on and it is important to us to highlight the opportunity of joining us afterwards if we feel that this is a good fit. This role is suited for students and recent graduates but also for people from other walks of life that share an inherent passion for product mangement and of course remote work they want to apply.
You will be part of the product team and work together with our founders, helping bring to life our early stage product and move it closer to product market fit. Your regular work will include but not be limited to:
- Customer support – Respond to customer inquiries, escalate critical bugs, gather feedback
- Discovery – Experiments research, interview setup and insights analysis, competitor research
- Ongoing delivery support – Quality assurance, features testing, bug reporting
- Product marketing – Creation of relevant marketing materials, communication of new product updates, supporting of acquisition strategy
👩💻💁🏻♂️👩🏽💼 About you (m/w/d)
→ We know that perfect candidates don’t exist. We’d love to learn more about you. Even if you don’t fit the role 100%.
This role will sit within the Product Department, however, this does not necessarily mean that you have to have previous working experience as product manager or even know how to code since Remi is a full no-code tool built in Bubble. We are rather looking for someone that is curious, open-minded, and eager to dive deeper into what it takes to build a product that our customers love to use. Here are some things, we look for in a candidate, though:
- You have gained previous product management knowledge, either professionally or through graduating from a specialised educational program/track or bootcamp (CODE University, Le Wagon, She Codes, etc.).
- You are eager to understand how you can automate and optimize product management, but also the business as a whole.
- You feel comfortable talking to customers, prospects, developers, and peers.
- You are well-structured, reliable, and like thinking both analytically and creatively.
- You understand what problem we are solving, our early users and their motivations.
- You proactively take part in product discussions and propose new product experiments.
- You have a can-do attitude and a positive teamplayer mentality.
🌟🔥 It would be super cool, but not required if you:
- Possess inherent interest or experience with no-code tools (e.g. Bubble).
- Have worked remotely before and share the same dedication of making remote work more human.
- Are looking for a long-term mission to pursue well beyond an internship gig.
🗳️ Additional role details
- This is a paid internship with the possibility of evolving into a junior role afterwards depending on fit (e.g. junior product manager) as we are looking for people to invest in and grow with.
- Starting date as soon as possible, with 3-6 months term (please already indicate your preference when applying).
- German-speaking candidates highly preferred since most of our customers are currently German-speaking.
- We don’t look for traditionally successful CVs, but for motivation, drive and conviction. Show us that you’re passionate about building Remi.
🤩 Why join us?
- Opportunity to shape the future of work: The chance to shape the way people work and how teams connect and build culture in the future. Your work will have an impact on a global scale. You’ll get the chance to work with brightest minds in the market such as our advisors from Gitlab, Automattic, Babbel, Personio and the Ritual Design Lab at Stanford.
- Ownership & Impact: No “execution only” but being able to build, measure & learn as a team – building the product from scratch.
- Healthy team culture: An ambitious yet open, caring, diverse & inclusive culture. We are constantly growing and learning together. We expect different opinions and appreciate honest and frequent feedback. We thrive to create a safe work environment where nobody has to hide their real self.
- Our diversity stance: We’re a diverse founder team, and we want to continue prioritising diversity. It doesn’t matter to us what your age, race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, and other personal characteristics are. We respect them and will celebrate them.
- Flexible working hours: We believe in “flow moments”. At Remi you are able to work at the times that you are most productive in to get the job done as long as it means you can work effectively with your team – it’s your responsibility to proactively drive this.
- Working remotely: We seek to stay remote first, so pick the location that enables you to do your best work and makes you happiest. In best case you are located between within one of the European timezones.
📬 How to apply
Forward us your LinkedIn profile via email@example.com.
Please also tell us about the most exciting product you have worked on or seen so far 🚀
Bonus: we love learning and teaching ourselves new things, so tell us: what is something that you’ve most recently taught yourself that you are proud of?
In your application, please feel free indicate your preferred pronouns (For example – she/her, he/him, they/them, etc).
You can learn more about our hiring process here.
To apply for this job please visit www.notion.so.