Sauce is a FoodTech start-up founded in 2019 in Tel Aviv, Israel. The company product is a direct online ordering platform & delivery network that significantly boosts margins for local restaurants throughout the US. We harness innovative algorithms to optimize the restaurant delivery ordering process from end-to-end.
The international team counts around 90 people from Israel, Estonia, Georgia, US and others. Sauce has offices in New York, Miami and Tel Aviv.
The company projects are actively scaling, so they’re looking forward to welcoming new members!
We are looking for a full-time Integrations Product Manager to join our product team remotely.
● Own the integrations and workflows into third-party food delivery tech companies, Point Of Sale systems, and delivery companies end to end, including:
○ Communication with partners.
○ Building compression tables.
○ Writing PRDs.
○ Leading the Go To Market strategy.
● Analyze performance data in order to continuously improve and evolve each integration.
● Work closely with our delivery and integration teams to introduce new integrations and support our existing ones.
● Share your product requirements and features internally and externally at all levels of the organization (Product Team, Executive Team, etc.).
● Contribute to our knowledge base including product documentation.
● Guide product demos and presentations.
● Play a key role in the roadmap-building process of each integration.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in cloud base restaurant integrations.
- Experience with product management and breaking down complex problems into small, manageable parts that inspire your team to succeed.
- Experience interacting with people at all levels of an organization, including Executive Management.
- An eye for small details, good user experience and a voice to advocate for best practices.
- Experience supporting product success, ideas, and progress through data.
- Experience working closely with software engineers.
- College degree or recent equivalent experience in a related field.
- Technical skillset.
- Good writing and verbal skills in English.
What we offer:
- Working on the start-up with modern microservice architecture and latest technologies
- Ability to build BI tools and processes from scratch
- Ability to choose BI technologies and implement them for global R&D teams
- Endless potential for growth as company moves forward
- Interview with CEO
- Interview with the Head of R&D
- Interview with the VP of Product