Who we are, what we do
45 of the top 100 construction companies use Sensat to unlock the complexities of the physical world by digitising real-world locations. These digital replicas are helping leading infrastructure companies, such as Heathrow, Network Rail and HS2 analyse and understand project data to make smarter decisions on building and infrastructure requirements, while also improving safety, cost-efficiency, project collaboration and reducing waste for a more sustainable built environment.
The company has raised $20m+ in venture funding to date, including a $10M Series A round in 2019 led by internet giant Tencent. Named as one of the 50 fastest-growing companies in London to accelerate your career in 2021 in Otta’s 2021 Rocket List, vetted by investors and technology leaders, we’re passionate and enthusiastic about our mission of providing civil infrastructure with the understanding to shape a sustainable world.
Product Managers at Sensat help us to understand the needs of our customers, they create and test hypothesis and work closely with our engineering teams to build product(s) our customers want to use.
The Product Management team at Sensat plays a pivotal role in the success of the business, in this role you’ll help to build out an important aspect of our core product, the ability to understand the temporality of large infrastructure projects.
What you’ll do
- Work with our engineering leads and engineers to build our technical roadmap
- Successfully kick-off product development, including setting and testing hypotheses, doing customer research, writing user stories, managing sprints and backlog grooming
- Manage the execution of the product development roadmap, ensuring that milestones are met and progress is made in an ongoing iterative fashion.
What you’ll bring
- Experience taking a technical product to market, ideally in a b2b capacity
- Experience translating long term, ambitious goals into tangible deliverables.
- Ability to communicate with engineers and CEO’s alike, you can passionately articulate a complex and ambitious vision and differentiate it depending on your audience.
- Empathy for users and engineers alike.
What we bring
- We treat compensation as bespoke and collaborative and want to work with you to make sure you get a package that you are happy with.
- Competitive Salary
- 30 days holiday per year (not including bank holidays)
- Flexible working
- High-end laptop / MacBook
- Significant personal development budget, including unlimited access to every udemy course
- We offer Equity Share Options in the business, if Sensat succeeds, we all succeed.
At present, all Sensat staff are working remotely, this will continue for the foreseeable future.
The Sensat HQ in Old Street, will always be available for people to use, however, we expect that once the pandemic is over, that the majority of people will choose to continue working from home to varying degrees , which we will support.
We don’t set an expectation, we trust you to do what you need to do and make the right decisions for you and your team(s)
Sensat is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.