At Shiftsmart, we’re building the future of labor. Our platform powers the modern workforce with over 1.5M workers in 57+ countries, and customers that include Google, Deloitte, Circle K, and Facebook. We’ve grown our business 2-3x each year since we started, with over 2M shifts worked and over $100M in wages paid to workers. We empower hourly workers to find more work, increase their earnings, and control their own schedules, while also enabling employers to increase fulfillment, reduce turnover, and improve quality.
- 🚀 Join a rocketship. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly scaling business that is changing the way hourly labor works and capturing a $2 trillion dollar opportunity in the US alone.
- 🙋 Be an owner. Join a team that is challenging and supporting one another to build a great business, scale this business as their own, and instill choice and flexibility for workers in every market we touch.
- 💡 Captain your career path. Live, work, and breathe in an environment with limitless opportunities for growth, both professionally and personally.
- 💯 Become a world class executor. We believe that #ExecutionIsBinary, and are dedicated to helping you master that skill for life here and beyond.
The mission of our Product team is to build products and features that empower both employers and workers on our platform. We are information magnets and work closely with other teams to determine how we can move the needle for key metrics across our business.
In this role you will create, manage, and execute a clear vision and strategy to deliver products or features for both employers and workers on our platform. You will own the roadmap, determine priorities, and communicate decisions across teams. You will identify what metrics we can drive, define goals, and articulate what success looks like while motivating and leading a cross-functional team to turn visions into reality.
What you’ll do:
- Be an information magnet. You will understand what is and what is not working for our customers and our users, then use that information to shape and define the product roadmap.
- Define, track and drive key business metrics (e.g. shift fill rate, new workers, user retention).
- Partner with teams such as Engineering, Design, Customer, Marketplace, and Growth to understand business needs and translate that into product and feature requirements.
- Own the product roadmap, define product requirements, and communicate progress across all teams.
Who you are
You love being the magnet for all information and enjoy solving problems while working cross-functionally with various teams to make decisions.
- Analytically-minded: You have 5-7+ years experience in a product management role that requires data-driven decision-making, ideally in startups.
- Insight discovery: You have the ability to be an information magnet – able to gather and synthesize data to make product roadmap decisions.
- Product strategy: You have experience developing, prioritizing, and communicating product roadmaps that align towards business objectives.
- Execution skills: You’re able to collaborate with design and engineering teams to design, develop, test, ship, and iterate on the product in an agile model.
- Soft skills: You have the ability to empathize with customers & users, communicate and align with internal stakeholders, and influence without authority.
- Influence: You effectively partner with others to get things done even without formal authority.
- Clear communicator: You are an excellent writer (memos, slides) and excel at making the complex simple to empower decision making.