Do you enjoy taking ownership of customer outcomes? Do you want to have a significant impact on major enterprise employers and the people who work there? Do you love it when a customer uses a new tool and says ‘wow!’?
If so, read on! We’re looking for a product manager to work directly with our B2B enterprise customers, co-founders and software development team. You’ll take ownership of our core product, drive our roadmap and take ideas from concept to launch. This won’t be your first product gig ever, whether in house or at a vendor. The job will suit someone entrepreneurial who wants to grow their career rapidly.
How the role fits in:
You’ll be at the heart of our growth. As we’re a start-up, you’ll be working closely with the whole team to take our skills data and skills analytics products to market. You’ll own the product development approach, translating customer pains into tangible solutions. You’ll enjoy working at pace, given our sector is in hypergrowth and the need for live iteration and development is critical.
Typical activities include:
- Translate the company and product vision into a product roadmap that delivers customer outcomes
- Facilitate colleagues to collaborate on product design, testing, launch and enhancement, including engineering, customer, sales and marketing
- Analyse, test and prove the value of product solutions with customers and the market, through market research, user testing and customer feedback
- Coordinate the product development process from ideation to launch
- Collaborate with co-founders and development teams to prioritise and design use cases, features and functionality
- Define and track product metrics and gather feedback to help us build better solutions to customer problems
- Contribute to developing go-to-market strategies and launch plans
- Communicate product vision, roadmap and progress
Your background and experience:
- Enjoy collaborating with others to innovate and solve problems
- Nobody knows exactly where this market will end up, so being customer-led and adaptable to change are vital
- Strong at communicating technical concepts and technology solutions in writing and verbally to both expert and lay audiences
- Worked in product management before – this job would suit a current Junior PM/ Product Owner who wants to grow their impact fast
- A technical background or mindset. Ideally, you hold some experience of software-as-a-service (SaaS) or data-driven solutions
- A background in HR, talent, learning or skills software/ technology an advantage
Working at Simply:
- As experts in workforce and skills, we practise what we preach. We’ve included the core skills that are required to get the work done, but if you’ve got other skills that you think are relevant then please apply and let us know
- We’re inviting applications from a range of experience levels (so the salary level quoted is a guide)
- This role is UK based. We cannot sponsor international applicants at this time
- We’re a virtual team based out of London, so this role is 100% available for remote working within the UK, with occasional travel to London
- Part-time is fine too
- Everyone at Simply has a huge opportunity to grow with the business – if you’d like to grow into the role of Product Director or CTO, then this one might be for you!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com