Sing King is The Home of Karaoke. With over 10 million subscribers on YouTube, 4 billion views, and 120 million+ unique views each month, we are the world’s largest and fastest growing karaoke community. With the ongoing development of our mobile apps we’re excited to fulfil our mission to transform moments of time into moments of joy through the power of karaoke – wherever, whenever.
We are a team of music lovers, tech enthusiasts and entrepreneurial spirits. We are passionate about our vibrant and growing community of global karaoke fans. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in the growth of an ambitious, nimble and fast growing tech and music entertainment business. Join us!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As our full time Senior Product Manager you will help envision and execute a strategy that creates a market leading product by solving genuine consumer problems, through innovative digital experiences.
You’ll be leading a team, shaping the strategy, positioning the product and creating go-to-market strategy. You’ll understand when best to build, buy or borrow, including all possible 3rd party interactions, whilst building a scalable framework to seamlessly on-board any new technologies as identified.
You will be responsible for multiple programs including overall metrics and business impact and inspire the Product team to become strong leaders and help realise their own objectives, KPIs and roadmaps.
As a Senior Product Manager at Sing King you’ll:
– Lead a cross-functional product team that delivers highly successful and innovative consumer facing products.
– Work closely with the CEO/Founder to translate ideas and concepts into strategies and features.
– Implement best practice in an agile environment with remote team members, being responsive and keeping communication fluid and fast.
– Expertly manage product plans and roadmaps in line with the set objectives and organise product releases professionally ensuring compliance with schedule and good governance
– Manage the programme of work and report to the Exec team on progress, KPI’s and the team.
– Effectively utilise and develop the team with up skilling, training & development plans, 1:1’s and reviews.
– Be determined and roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on when required. When others flag, you dig-in, persevere and inspire people with your positivity.
We operate a hybrid working policy at Sing King and expect a balance of office and home working for this role.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience building cross-platform products that you’re proud to talk about. If these products are mobile first, even better! You’ll have a never-ending desire to grow and learn and have a genuine passion for music and technology. If you fit that description then we want to hear from you.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org