Sing King – Senior Product Manager – February 2021
Sing King – the biggest YouTube karaoke community in the world with over 8 million subscribers and over 4 billion views – has just launched its mobile app product line, and is looking for a passionate and talented Senior Product Manager with a strong background in mobile and web product delivery to join its growing team in London.
As our Senior Product Manager you will envision and execute a strategy that creates a market leading product by solving genuine consumer problems, through innovative digital experiences. Leading a team, shaping the strategy, product roadmap, product positioning, go-to-market plans.
Understanding when best to build, buy or borrow, including all possible 3rd party interactions. Whilst building a scalable framework to seamlessly on-board any new technologies as identified.
You will be responsible for multiple programs including overall metrics and business impact. You will hire, shape and grow the Product team into strong leaders and help realise their own objectives, KPIs and roadmaps.
Your performance is measured by the impact of the products you and your team launch that solves real customer needs and your ability to shape, lead and inspire a high-performing cross-functional team including engineering, product and UX. You’ll also be expected to communicate across the business as needed, for truly cross-functional collaboration.
This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in the growth of an ambitious young tech and music entertainment business.
- Significant experience leading multiple, cross-functional product teams, that deliver highly successful and innovative consumer products.
- Proven experience of implementing best practice in an agile environment with remote teams.
- Strong experience in managing multiple products and initiatives including overall metrics and business impact.
- An ability to set a high bar not only for yourself but your team, too. Empowering them to achieve great results, through inspiring development & mentorship.
- Managing the programme of work and reporting to the Exec team on progress, KPI’s and the team.
- Collaborative and empathetic. Understands and promotes that highly functioning successful modern working environments are predicated on collaborative servant leadership models, not command and control. You actively seek the needs of the team over your own.
- Innovative pragmatism. Successfully balancing the need to constantly push towards end delivery, against your desire for real consumer innovation.
- Determined. Prepared to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on when required. When others flag, you dig-in, persevere and inspire people with your positivity. You’re able to go the distance, when others simply can’t.
- You get the data you need with no fuss and use it to inform insightful stories. You know how to leverage good use of data, to make decisions, without getting stuck in analysis paralysis – especially when data isn’t complete.
- User-centricity, challenging the status quo and making sure we put customers at the heart of everything we do. Relentless in your pursuit of customer ease in the face of policies, procedures, governance or accepting ‘it’s just the way it’s been done before.’
- A never-ending desire to grow and learn
- Passionate about music & tech
- Experience in mobile first technologies
- Experience with a wide range of internal and external development
- Experience with multivariate testing
- Experience with multiple agile methodologies
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial and fast paced and evolving environment
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send CV and covering letter to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org