Can you help us provide the best entertainment for our customers?
We are looking for a Product & UX Director to lead our Gaming Product, Design & UX team who are passionate about creating the award winning and industry leading products that our customers love.
Our Product team is also home to our Design and UX teams, they specifically work to understand customer research and journeys in order to influence changes to the site and overall experience.
What you will do….
We need an influential leader who will drive a culture of user-centred design and development that focuses on both discovery and delivery, whilst ensuring tribes are structured to deliver on our objectives and key results
Reporting into the Managing Director for Gaming, you will:
- Lead the Product, Design and UX teams across the Gaming tribe whilst helping to set the course for the business’ future, effectively communicating the strategy to the business and Tribes
- Build relationships and works effectively as part of the broader senior leader team in order to influence and get things done, whilst collaborating across disciplines to set and deliver a clear, cohesive product strategy
- Focus on outcomes rather than outputs, ensuring multidiscipline teams are aligned on clear goals and look for the quickest possible way to validate any assumptions and release customer value
- Accountability for results will be at the centre of your role and you’ll inspire high performance in others, whilst energising, trusting and supporting your team
How you will do it…
You will have both experience and potential with relevant product delivery experience in a consumer facing digital or e-commerce environment.
Key skills and experience would ideally include:
- Recognised deep subject matter expert who knows how to deliver brilliant customer experiences within a lean / agile development environment
- An empathetic leadership style that puts the customer at the heart of everything
- Proven track record of building strong, effective relationships at all levels of the business
- Understanding of customer interactions and user journeys on transactional digital products and demonstrating a passion for continually improving customer experience
- You’ve directly managed and coached senior Product and/or Design/UX people, are passionate about developing and supporting them to be part of high-performing team
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.