Are you a Product Director who is obsessed about customers and always looking to understand what a customer wants?
We’re looking for a Product Director in our Customer Tribe to help keep us focused on what customers want and how we can all differentiate from our competition. The Customer Tribe does not ‘own’ the customer (everyone does) but we play a big role in inspiring and delivering better moments for our customers.
What you will do…
As our Product Director you will know what is important to our customers and will constantly think and act with these things in mind. You’ll go beyond products and campaigns and deliver against our customers’ needs in everything that you do.
You will also:
- Lead your Product and Design teams in delivering exceptional quality across a wide range of B2B and B2C capabilities.
- Define the long-term strategy for Customer products and Design/UX with your team and stakeholders, articulating and managing dependencies within your tribe and across SB&G.
- Balance this with room to source and test exciting new opportunities, whilst championing an iterative approach to creating value for our customers.
- Manage both front-end products as well as their uptime, service, stability, scalability, cost and compliance.
- Foster a continuous improvement culture across your area and, through the use of data, insight and delivery metrics, providing actionable information and insight to help drive key decisions and improve delivery efficiency and throughput.
- Play a key role in the Customer Tribe Leadership Team, where you will help to define and execute the Customer strategy for the business, whilst supporting your LT peers in ensuring we succeed for our Customers in 2021 and beyond.
How you will do it…
- Collaboration will be the key to succeeding in this role – it’s imperative you work closely with key people across SBG and the Flutter group to implement change and create solutions together.
- Exceptional leadership skills will ensure that you are seen as a role model and are able to influence tribes, teams and individuals with your knowledge and experience of strategic planning, delivery and agile ways of working.
- You will have an empathetic, collaborative and adaptive leadership approach to ensure you are able to build strong and effective relationships.
- Your experience and insight will guide you to identify risks and issues, but you will be data-driven in your decision making and promote this approach within your teams.
- You will have significant hands-on experience of delivering large, complex programmes in a fast-moving online business and will be expert in Lean and Agile software product delivery, and equally adept at managing delivery via third parties.
- Experienced in leading change and transformation in medium to large organisations and have a successful track record of implementing and transforming ways of working at scale.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.