We’re looking for an experienced UX/UI designer who can help us grow and optimise our existing products as well as creating brand new experiences for our customers.
Experience working on a range of products is essential; for example, both web and app user interfaces. You will be inspiring, passionate and dedicated to helping make our design team truly world-class.
We work in an agile environment, so you’ll have experience of this and enjoy working in a multidisciplinary product team, and with stakeholders across the business to create products iteratively. As the voice of our users, you’ll be instrumental in helping our team build products that people love.
- A portfolio that covers UI/UX design for both web and app products
- High level of proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, and/or Sketch (and ideally Zeplin)
- Experience of user-centred design techniques and research skills
- Wireframes and interface designs
- Designing solutions for user problems
- Know best practice for interaction design (including accessibility) – they are up to speed on current and emerging design patterns
- Strong prototyping skills (interactive and paper)
- Successful delivery of complex designs and strategy
- Self-motivate and work in a highly-organised way
- Experience working in multiple sectors
- Responsible for our end-to-end user experience across products and websites
- Work through problems to get to the best outcome for the user and the business
- Design effective interactions and journeys for new and existing users
- Measure the impact and success of UX/UI changes and optimisations of our products
- Design creative ways to solve user problems
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to the right people in the right way
- Understanding what users need (rather than what they say they want)
- Understand user journeys of all our products, inside out and back to front
- Help create user journeys with user flow paths and diagrams
- Create and design assets
We believe in a work-life balance. We know broken boilers and sick families are all part of life which sometimes coincide with work. IIf you work hard when you’re here you get respect and flexibility in return. On top of that, we offer a lot more too…
- Private healthcare insurance
- Health cash plan
- Life cover – 2x salary
- Income protection – 50% salary
- Pension scheme
- Free lunch Wednesdays
- Free fruit
- Running club with pro-running coach
- Free yoga
- Learning & training support
- Bike to work scheme
- Season rail ticket loan
- Payroll charitable giving
- Charity/fundraising sponsorship
- Bottomless tea and coffee
Items like free yoga, Wednesday lunch and bottomless tea and coffee are provided when we are in the office, and this pandemic is interrupting some of this goodness.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.