Are you digital native and passionate about cloud product development? We’re looking for an open-minded and motivated Junior Product Manager. Spartez is a Gold Solution Partner and one of the top vendors in the Atlassian Marketplace. Join our Gdańsk team and open the doors to the widely known Atlassian Jira, dynamic learning and PM excellence.
What you will do?
- Act as a Junior Product Manager for Jira Cloud
- Manage the backlog and incoming feature requests
- Collaborate with Product Managers on designing features that balance the MVP definition, requirements gathered from customers’ and market analysis as well as passion in the creation of awesome solutions
- Help define key metrics for measuring product success
- Work closely with engineers, designers, and support specialists to discuss and define solutions considered complete, achievable, and maintainable
- Keep a finger on the pulse of the industry to ensure we build today what our customers will want to use tomorrow by running a market and customer research projects
- Build relationships across product lines and functional groups to make sure we are all on the same page
What we expect from you?
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Product Manager, Product Owner or Project Manager role, backed up with around 3 years of experience in software development
- Hands-on experience in agile methodology and SaaS products
- Background in backend technologies
- Demonstrated success in helping define and launch successful, customer-valued products
- Solid decision making and prioritizing skills, supported with a high orientation toward success metrics and clear goal setting
- Excellent teamwork and organizational skills
- Sound communication and relationship-building skills
- Curiosity and high motivation to learn every day
- Great written and verbal communication in English
There are many good reasons to join us:
- Impact. At Spartez you will be working on world renowned products from the Atlassian ecosystem. Our cross-functional teams are empowered to solve complex user problems for companies such as NASA, Samsung, Red Bull, Toyota and thousands of others across the globe. Our tech stack features Java, Spring, Maven, REST, JUnit, SQL, Docker, AWS, ElasticSearch & Python.
Culture. We’re nearly 200 people, but our organisational structure remains flat, with few management levels and agile at heart. We work in small teams, diverse in terms of setup, experience and culture, where internal mobility and secondments are welcomed. We travel to the US, Australia and many other locations worldwide and often extend our stay beyond just business.
Room for growth. We follow clearly defined career paths, both in engineering as well as in management, with unified and public salary bands. Everyone is entitled to a 7500 PLN annual budget and 4 days leave for educational activities. We are encouraged to speak at conferences, run 20% pet projects and participate in quarterly ShipIt hackathons.
Comfort. We work on MacBooks, use 24 inch 4K monitors, sit on Aeron chairs and stand by desks with adjustable height, if we prefer to. We’re based in a modern office with all the benefits of a city-center location. In our kitchen there are always fresh snacks and beverages at everyone’s disposal, as well as a pantry stocked with everything you may need for a quick DIY lunch.
Social. Each year we treat ourselves to two big company parties and countless smaller events, such as brown bags, culture mixers, Social Fridays and team achievement celebrations. On top of that, we’re all entitled to a 500 PLN quarterly social budget – some use it for lunches, others chip in for a team offsite somewhere warm. There’s no dress code.
The usual stuff. Private medical healthcare, life insurance, Multisport card.
Remuneration: 8 000 – 16 000 PLN gross per month (B2B: 55 – 110 PLN net per hour)