Who We Are
Stylitics is the leading visual outfitting and styling solution for the world’s top retailers and brands. Our clients include Nike, Macy’s, Kohl’s, Revolve, Puma, Crate & Barrel, Bloomingdale’s, and dozens of others. Founded in 2011, Stylitics uses a powerful combination of algorithms, trend data, and stylist expertise to deliver millions of on-brand outfit recommendations daily across multiple channels such as e-commerce, email, advertising, stores, and social media. About 100 million shoppers use Stylitics content and technology on retail sites each month to find inspiration, discover new products and brands, and gain confidence in how to style their purchases.
About the role:
Stylitics has the awesome responsibility of helping the best retailers and brands in the world roll out digital experiences that use outfits, bundles, and gift sets to assist and inspire the shopper. We are looking for a collaborative and analytical Senior Product Manager to drive the execution of the product roadmap for a set of key products and areas in our suite of solutions. This includes new feature development, maintaining and enhancing our existing platform, product and project management, driving client success and helping to shape the roadmap through data and analytics.
You’re a great fit for us, if…
You are a passionate, creative, out-of-the-box problem solver with a commitment to doing high-quality work. You are able to run and product-manage in a fast-paced, fast-changing environment. You use data and customer feedback to guide your decision-making. You are experienced in driving the roadmap across a growing product suite through a user-centered philosophy, constant experimentation, measuring everything, and innovation. Ultimately, you’re enthusiastic about managing products that shoppers all around the world value in their digital shopping experiences and make a meaningful difference to our clients, while being able to articulately explain what makes certain experiences incredible.
What you will do:
- Serve as a product business owner for a set of key products and areas
- Manage the product roadmap, making sure it fits within the company strategy and setting expectations with stakeholders including the senior leadership team
- Translating product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes, including through story mapping, product ideation, and conceptualization
- Create rich technical specifications from requests originating from internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinate with our PMO and engineering team on the execution of initiatives
- Generate performance reporting framework for client integrations
- Collect and analyze user research and stakeholder feedback from customers and other teams to inform requirements, features, new product ideas, and impact
- Earn the respect of world-class engineers, designers, and peers through influence, not direct authority
- Work with our UX / UI team to develop rich customer-centric experiences
- Gather and prioritize requirements from cross-functional stakeholders
- Gain and maintain strong knowledge of market trends, customer insights, emerging/disruptive technologies, and advancement in digital, social, mobile applications across markets
- 7+ years experience managing digital products including desktop, tablet and mobile
- Data-informed and analytical thinker
- Proven track record of planning and shipping successful products
- Creative problem solver with a drive for finding simple solutions
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written, and presentation) to engage with users, engineers, product partners, and stakeholders at all levels
- Must be a self-motivated, well-organized individual who pays close attention to detail and is able to effectively prioritize in a fast-paced, fast-changing environment
- Confident to take the initiative along with impeccable follow-up skills
- Able to work towards goals on an individual and team level
- Working day to day in an environment and culture driven by our values
Nice to Have Qualifications:
- Startup experience is a plus
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.