(W/M) – Air Solutions
Who are we?
World leader in intelligent and sustainable resource management, the Suez Smart and Environmental Solutions division is on a mission to support cities and industries with improving their environmental management performance thanks to the use of big data, science-based modelling, and digital solutions.
With leading technology and a proven client base, the air digital solutions team translates state-of-the-art science into an easy-to-use, integrated, and interoperable platform at scale in order to ensure healthy air quality for customers and the general public.
To meet growing customer demand, we are looking for talents to join our team and contribute to the acceleration of digital products delivery. We are reinforcing our team capacity and capability to define, develop and deliver products that meet client’s growing expectations for air surveillance and climate change mitigation.
As part of the development of our activity, we are looking for a:
Product owner (W/M)
Your daily work will consist of:
• Owning one or more products in the air solutions digital portfolio;
• Defining product(s) vision and value proposition based on market understanding, available solutions, and group experience and expertise;
• Turning product vision into delivery milestones, in line with digital portfolio strategy and available resources;
• Being accountable for meeting delivery milestones, refining and simplifying scope and/or quality where necessary to meet timelines;
• Constantly liaising with the business facing team to further refine our agile backlog items and to them based on end users’ and stakeholders’ feedback to maximize business value;
• Liaise constantly with the development team to follow progress, understand blockages, solving or pushing back when needed, and negotiating to maximize deliveries to Production;
• Defining acceptance criteria for user stories and executing them against the developed product(s);
• Understanding product non-functional requirements from market demand and Suez group best practices, and defining them with the team;
• Acting as a customer and stakeholder proxy to facilitate access to expert stakeholder and educate the team in the business domain;
• Monitoring and communicating team status to interested stakeholders, which may include educating stakeholders on understanding the team’s way of working;
• Liaising with the Program manager, business development and delivery teams to foster alignment with wider organisation;
• Being an active member of the digital solutions team by living the team’s values and contributing to tasks where necessary to meet team’s objectives.
You are the one if you:
• Are excited about building digital solutions to solve environmental issues;
• Have a strong sense of responsibility, focus and attention to detail whilst retaining the big picture;
• Can make decisions under uncertainty and to communicate them clearly and in a timely manner;
• Have 3+ years of experience in the air quality or environmental domain;
• Have 3+ experience as a Product Owner or similar role in an agile team or organisation;
• Have a good understanding of modern software engineering processes can easily discuss business requirements with engineering team and business teams;
• Understand the value of collaboration and cooperation within a team;
• Are excited to participate to the transformation of ways of working and to contribute to team culture and best practices definition;
• Your English is C1 and you are communicative, easily discussing software development and design concerns
SUEZ encourages and values diversity in gender, ethnicity, generation, culture, health, physical condition, sexual orientation, etc.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.