We make the internet safer for kids.
SuperAwesome are at the forefront of the rapidly growing privacy-based kids digital media ecosystem. Pioneering the ‘kidtech’ sector, SuperAwesome’s technology is used by hundreds of companies to power over a billion kid-safe digital engagements each month, ensuring privacy and compliance across advertising, monetization, video and social. The company has become the go-to solution for brands and content owners seeking digital tools to safely engage with children under new digital privacy laws like COPPA (in US) and GDPR-K (in Europe).
Product Managers are fundamental to our success. We’re looking for people who’ve built and scaled successful products that users and customers love. You’ll be working on one of the suite of products that form the SuperAwesome kidtech platform.
The internet was fundamentally built for grown-ups, and the products that we build bridge the technology gap that exists between adult internet users and kids. We believe in being experts in all aspects of global kids digital privacy law, rigorously applying it to everything we do, and providing a beacon to guide the rest of the world on what best practice looks like when you ensure privacy by design and responsibility by design. We are defining the kidtech section, and we want you to help.
We work in cross-functional teams of 3-9, that focus on an individual product. You’ll need to be excellent at prioritisation, a strong leader and strategic thinking. We know that tactical execution is important, but we also want people who can “look-up” and take stock of the overall situation.
Our product managers are central to SuperAwesome. You will need to balance day-to-day product discovery and delivery activities with strategic planning and cross-team collaboration to ensure the product/market fit, adoption and commercial success of your product.
It’s worth mentioning that we work with some seriously great and well-known companies, including Nintendo, Warner Bros, Mattel, Ubisoft, Nickelodeon and Nike. You’ll be expected to work closely with our customers and your users to discover the most awesome product you can build.
What is it like to work here?
We’re 150 people split across several timezones and markets, so we have a real focus on optimising for remote communication and collaboration. Our product team is based out of our London HQ, and we’ve recently moved to Charing Cross. You’ll find a lot of people from all walks of life here as well as a real focus on health and well being. The fridge is well stocked and if you fancy a beer, the product team are a very social lot and are often found out and about. We have quarterly socials that are well attended as well as our annual company off-sites.
You can engage with these activities as much or as little as you like. We recognise that everyone has a unique life and we aim to help support that wherever possible.
The product team is roughly 40 strong, split across engineers, product designers and product managers. We live and work by a set of strong principles and passionately believe in our mission to make the internet safer for kids.
As you join, you will receive a growth framework and your initial period with the company will be mapped out in a 0-90 day plan to ensure your success. Given we are defining the kidtech sector, the opportunity to gain unique and valuable experience is real and genuine. We are defining the kidtech landscape, and we want you to grow with us and with the kidtech industry.
- You are entrepreneurial. You have an urgent need to pursue and capitalise on the opportunities before you, and to understand and maximise the commercial impact of the limited resources within your control.
- You are analytical. You are able to simplify complex problems, systems, or processes into component parts, exploring and evaluating them systematically, and identifying and resolving problems.
- You are decisive. You are ready and able to take initiative, taking a proactive approach to work without close supervision.
- You are strategic. You are always looking at problems and opportunities through a long-term lens.
- You are eloquent. You are able to communicate complexity in ways that makes it simple. You are able to get your message understood clearly by any audience.
We’re a rapidly growing start-up team with a serious track record and an awesome team atmosphere. This is a genuine opportunity to learn and grow, through real ownership and responsibility and hands on mentorship from an experienced Senior Management team.
We have a range of awesome perks and benefits:
- Fully paid healthcare – provided through Vitality
- Monthly pizza Friday
- Wednesday catered breakfast
- Quarterly team lunches
- Friday drinks
- Office snack bar
- Pension scheme
- Holidays – 25+ bank holidays
- 6 months fully paid maternity leave
- Flexible hours
- Quarterly socials / yearly company event
- Product team hack days and charity events
- Health and wellbeing calendar