Tencent Thailand offers unique opportunities to grow with an industry-leading company while enjoying the benefits of creating and starting new businesses. Currently, we are looking for a candidate in the role of Senior Product Manager – JOOX Web international located in Bangkok, Thailand.
Tencent Thailand is dedicated to developing internet platforms with quality content for our users’ lifestyles making the online world safe, enjoyable, and educational. Our leading products include, but not limited to, Sanook.com the number 1 portal in Thailand, JOOX- the number 1 music streaming service in the region, WeChat, and Tencent Games.
At Tencent, we aim to fulfill the needs of our audiences, partners, and advertisers with diverse and innovative platforms. We seek highly motivated individuals to join us as we continue our journey to create new products, services, and opportunities in Thailand, a hub of innovation and business for Southeast Asia.
As a Sr. Product Manager will be joining the product team behind JOOX – the leading music streaming application who has changed the way users listen to music in Southeast Asia.
We’re looking for an exceptionally talented product person, who’s passionate about bringing valuable products to users that also make big impacts on the business.
The ideal candidate will have previous experiences with agile, design-thinking, lean and product discovery, and be able to pull from a range of techniques to continually bring value to JOOX users on its web-powered products. We would like to see a proven track record managing significant digital products (with its successes and failures), as well as a candidate that is data informed, with a human driven approach.
This position requires working in a cross-functional team to support strategy, planning and operation of JOOX.com website, both on PC and mobile, with millions of users across 7 different countries. Regular (monthly/bi-monthly) international travel may be required.
- Define and execute the long term product strategies to achieve overall business goals, while delivering high value products to users
- Drive continuous product discovery aiming at high-impact/low-risk outcomes
- Coach team members and drive modern product management practices
- Test hypothesis, drive experiments and define validated, evidence-based roadmaps
- Liaise with teams in Thailand, China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Myanmar and South Africa to launch new projects and campaigns
- Key objectives of this role: strong organic website traffic to generate significant user engagement and JOOX app downloads
- At least 15 years of related experience on Digital Product/Service, at least 5 years in product management
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, Engineering or fields related to digital products/services/media. MBA is a plus
- Excellent project management, communication & leadership skills
- Ability to work autonomously and manage multiple projects simultaneously under intense deadlines (“getting things done” kind of person)
- Out-of-the box thinker, data-informed, strategic and able to execute on high-level of detail
- Fluent in English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Thai or Mandarin are a plus
- Comfortable working within a multinational team
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Tencent (Thailand) Company Limited
8 T One Building, 10th, 11th and 12th Floor (Unit 4-5), Soi Sukhumvit 40, Sukhumvit Road, Phra Khanong, Khlong Toei, Bangkok 10110
TEL. 02-833-3000 FAX. 02-833-3113 EMAIL. Recruitment@tencent.co.th