THE FLOORR is an innovative start-up building an unique hybrid SaaS platform to service a rapidly growing and extremely valuable space within luxury retail. The Founder of THE FLOORR, Lupe Puerta, has been at the heart of the fashion industry for two decades – from her beginnings at Harrods and Selfridges to her 15 year-tenure as Global Director of VIP Client Relations for NET-A-PORTER and MR PORTER. With THE FLOORR she is building the solution that she asked businesses to build for her clienteling and personal shopping teams for years!
THE FLOORR is in essence a B2B operating system for personal shoppers and the world’s largest luxury retailers. The blended subscription/commission model provides a best-in-class global clienteling solution – connecting the global customer facing community with access to a global product feed and the tools to offer a seamless experience for their customers.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our hybrid remote/London-based team to drive the next exciting stage of our product development.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a Product Manager who will be involved in all stages of the product development lifecycle, from understanding the business challenges, to shaping and refining the end-to-end experience for our users. We want to find someone with a clear understanding of the luxury fashion market and a commitment to delivering outstanding products and services of the quality that our users demand.
We’re looking for someone who can:
- Clearly articulate our product vision.
- Refine and elaborate our product strategy.
- Manage and maintain our product roadmap with clear short, medium and long-term milestones.
- Build and manage the product backlog.
- Facilitate the decision-making process required to prioritise and scope the work that will deliver the greatest value to the business.
- Work with the designers and the development team to ensure effective delivery of the product.
- Play a key role in pre-release testing.
- Define and manage the feedback loops that will allow us to refine the roadmap in response to learnings.
- Conduct customer research and develop a strong understanding of our customer-base and our market.
- Help us refine our analytics and manage the reporting process to support managers, team members and the product team.
- Manage the product development lifecycle.
- Ensure effective communication between the business, tech, product and design team.
- Strong demonstrable experience in the management and delivery of successful commercial web and mobile products.
- An interest, and ideally experience, in fashion retail and understanding the needs of luxury customers.
- Solid technical awareness and experience working with development teams.
- Experience conducting market and customer research.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience working collaboratively and cross-functionally across all areas of a business.
- Comfortable working within a small fast-growing team.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a new fast-growing business, developing innovative and unique products and services within the luxury fashion space. You will have the autonomy to put your stamp on the team and help to build the product capability as the business grows, within a supportive and highly experienced team.
All work will be conducted remotely for now with the intention to have meet ups and eventually an office in London at some point in 2023.
We can be flexible about hours, location and terms, but we are looking for someone who will become a long-term core member of our team.
UK or Europe-based applicants only please.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org