As a product manager, you will:
- Collaborate with clients and thoughtbot designers to define and clarify product vision
- Establish and continually adjust a product roadmap
- Align product design and development to the business needs of the client
- Support clients and team members through advising
- Agile project management, and regular communication with all stakeholders
- Ensure customer success through the lifecycle of the project, including helping with team onboarding, project delivery and offboarding
- Define customer-centred KPIs Establish best practices around product management process & culture, including upskilling client teams
- Collaborate with designers and clients to conduct and provide insights from customer and stakeholder interviews
- Establish quantitative and qualitative feedback mechanisms to measure and improve product performance.
- Assist Directors to build product management services, frameworks, and best practices for thoughtbot
- Assist Business Development on sales and scoping sessions
- Bolster thoughtbot’s industry reputation through workshops, and curriculum development related to product management
- Build relationships with partners that can enhance our product management services
- Escalate delivery or commercial risks on client projects to the Managing Director
To apply for this job please visit thoughtbot.com.