We help save lives by providing the technologies used to ensure the duty of care to individuals entering high risk locations. Consider us unsung heroes, working hard to ensure hardship doesn’t happen. Whilst we may be a secret on the streets, our products are covertly saving thousands of lives globally…and we think that’s pretty cool!
A vibrant company with a great team, we’re a startup housed within an 18-year-old business. Our SAAS solutions are highly sought-after products relied on by large multinationals, government agencies and NGOs.
What You’ll Be Doing:
Reporting to the CPTO, you’ll help realise our vision to Protect, Inform and Engage. As our first product hire, this is a significant role. While you won’t be leading a product team, you will have the opportunity to play a leading role in defining the product strategy.
We have recently overhauled our engineering team, so you’ll be working with a team keen to work iteratively and deliver value early.
- Drive discovery, development and iteration of our products, delivering optimal solutions to customers and commercial value to the business
- Use qualitative and quantitative data and market trends to develop an effective product strategy
- Work closely with stakeholders to align product strategy to company vision and goals, representing the voice of the customer
- Engage design and engineering with the problem space, working in close collaboration with them to define impactful solutions
- Ensure delivery efforts focus on the highest value work, managing the backlog of epics and user stories to guide engineers and designers
- Support delivery and participate in team ceremonies, continually optimising the value, speed and quality of the team
- Promote visibility, keeping team mates, stakeholders and partners informed of plans and progress, incorporating feedback along the way
We are willing to onboard someone who is looking for a short term contract 3-6 months whilst we continue looking for our permanent hire.
Who You Are:
- You have 4+ years product experience in a lean, agile delivery environment
- You love solving interesting problems and have a strong product toolkit
- You have initiative and drive and enjoy working in a startup/scaleup environment
- You are comfortable with ambiguity, making good decisions based on the information available and course correcting early
- You are pragmatic, making tradeoffs in your roadmap, while balancing business and technical priorities
- You are comfortable working with senior stakeholders, engaging and aligning with them on product vision and strategy
- You are highly collaborative with a team-first mentality
- You are a strong leader, engaging and motivating team mates with a compelling product vision
- You avoid dictating solutions, choosing instead to foster and facilitate collaboration, making full use of your team’s skills
- Bonus if you have B2B experience, or experience of SAAS products
Track24 can offer you an inclusive, progressive, and supportive workplace which encourages you to be you and gives you room to grow as well as the opportunity to play a vital role in our growing company. In addition, this is an opportunity to work with some of the most talented experts from numerous different fields.
Other benefits include:
– 25 days holiday plus 8 days Bank Holiday
– Employee referral scheme
– Hybrid working
– Investment in your training, development, and qualifications and support with other CPD opportunities
– A feeling of fulfilment knowing that you are working to make a positive impact on keeping employees safe, enabled and engaged
– Equity is available for senior members of the team adding significant value
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.