TrueAccord is a category-defining company. We combine machine learning with a human-based approach to transform debt resolution and to get people on the path towards financial health. Every year, more than 70 million Americans have negative experiences dealing with debt. We are changing this by providing personalized digital experiences that guide lenders and consumers through this challenging financial process.
With a world-class leadership team, passionate team members, and proprietary predictive models trained on years worth of transactional data, TrueAccord is well-positioned to deliver on a huge opportunity: helping millions of consumers to regain and keep their financial footing while lowering the cost of doing business for creditors across many industries.
As the Data PM you will serve as the foundation that provides structure and cohesion between the data platform, data science, analytics, and all other data consumers.
You will work cross-functionally on strategizing, planning, and implementing data products at TrueAccord. You will be responsible for leading all data-driven product efforts, including gathering requirements, overseeing development, and measuring the impact of these efforts. You will define a clear resolution process for data requests, enforce SLAs, design and implement solutions for empowering data consumers, and provide the means for insights-driven decision making.
- Drive the vision and the strategy for data infrastructure, services, and usage at TrueAccord (both internal and external).
- Own the data product roadmap and prioritize opportunities based on business impact.
- Gather business requests from downstream data consumers, engineering, and business functions.
- Field data requests from stakeholders and convert business requirements into data opportunities/initiatives.
- Understand and document data consumer needs and pain points.
- Empower data consumers by building adoption and providing education on how to best leverage data in various functional areas.
- Serve as the product team’s analytical backbone, ensuring that any critical data gaps are filled.
- Deeply understand upstream and downstream systems and their implications on the data platform.
- Champion a culture of data-driven decision-making by ensuring optimal data accessibility, performance, and integrity through well-scoped data initiatives.
- Partner with data tech leads and engineering managers to help scope, identify trade-offs, and prioritize the implementation of data products.
- Serve as the data team’s representative in cross-functional large projects impacting multiple teams. Clearly communicate goals, scope, status, and risks to stakeholders.
- Stay on top of market and technology trends in data.
- 2+ years as Product Manager
- Exceptional written, spoken presentation skills
- Experience working closely with engineering, managing backlogs and trade-offs, outlining technical details, and defining “done”
- Business-level understanding of Data Modeling, Mining, and/or Machine-learning
- Impeccable project management skills, juggling multiple workstreams, priorities, and stakeholders without missing a beat
- Ability to think strategically with methodical execution
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced sometimes ambiguous environment; having fun doing it!
- Familiarity with key aspects of information security compliance TBD re: security (PII, client data isolation, PCI, SOC, HIPAA) highly desired
- Experience with highly regulated products and financial services is a plus.
What TrueAccord offers you + Culture & Benefits
TrueAccord is a distributed company with a major presence in the San Francisco Bay area and Lenexa, KS. We offer a healthy work environment that continuously builds an inclusive and diverse culture where everyone is able to develop the best version of themselves. We are a dynamic group of people who are subject matter experts with a passion for change.
*** Generous paid time off
*** Paid training
*** We promote work/life harmony
*** Paid holidays
*** Health, dental and vision benefits
*** 401K with matching
Our teams are crafting solutions to big problems every day. If you’re looking for an opportunity to do impactful work, join TrueAccord and make a difference.
Our Dedication to Diversity & Inclusion
TrueAccord is an equal opportunity employer. We promote, value, and thrive with a diverse & inclusive team. Different perspectives contribute to better solutions and this makes us stronger every day. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.