The Digital Product Manager works with teams of engineers, designers and data specialist to build digital products, being responsible for product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle. She or he will gather and prioritize customer needs and business opportunities, define the product vision and deliver solutions by working closely with all business departments to ensure customer satisfaction and business goals are met.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Be obsessed by customer problems and business opportunities, defining and analyzing metrics around the product to understand opportunities
- Lead the ideation, development and launch of innovative products
- Craft the product roadmap and communicate the shared product vision across the whole company, building consensus and mutual understanding around priorities and delivered value.
- Drive execution by running product development with a digital cross-functional team
Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Deliver products that are recognized best in the industry in an evolving environment with fluid processes
- Experience managing day-to-day technical and design direction, with sound analytical skills
- Experience with discovery in UX research & benchmarking as well as delivery Agile and Scrum as Product Manager
- Experience developing digital tools for operation, intermediated sales, logistics management
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance and Marketing.
- Active listening, outstanding communication and teamwork skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Able to Influence multiple stakeholders without authority, to learn fast in a complex environment and to move inside a structured organization
- Solid experience in product management
- Strong experience in technical architecture of web applications and/or media products
- MS, MBA, or PhD in a technology or business-related field
- Fluent English and Spanish.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Competitive salary and benefits as standard
- Career progression opportunities in more than 50 countries worldwide
- Develop yourself as part of a friendly, richly diverse and virtual international team
- Exceptional approach to your learning – access to free learning platforms & language lessons
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ in all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in ports worldwide. TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
In 2018, TUI’s Tours & Activities division acquired Musement, a leading traveltech start-up. Following a two-year transition period, both became one fully integrated business – known as TUI Musement – combining the global reach, strong resources and high quality in-destination service delivery of TUI, with the digital capabilities, agile working methodology and start-up mindset of Musement.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org