A credit card from a tech company, not a Bank. Fintech credit makes up only a very small fraction of overall credit, but it is growing rapidly and Tymit will be at the forefront of the digital disruption in the credit card world.
At Tymit our mission is to reinvent the credit card to make it honest, safe, and more transparent, so you can achieve more peace of mind when managing your finances. To prove this to our users, we have built an elegant and very intuitive app linked to a credit card that’s designed to achieve better financial well-being and control like never before.
Based between London and Madrid, our talented and growing team is committed to creating a diverse and fun work environment putting the user at the center of every decision we make. At Tymit, we have a mantra, customers are first because that’s what drives us, and our growth and we’ll continue catering to them that way.
We are small, but we think big. 🦄🦄 Do you want to join us?
We are looking for a Product Manager who will be at the center of a new exciting product we are building at Tymit. You’ll be a vocal advocate for our users, constantly pushing for quality and innovation.
You’ll work closely with engineers, designers, data, marketing and operations, building and deploying the technology that powers the future of consumer lending. We are looking for someone who is a true problem-solver at heart. Our ideal candidate has a background in user research who has worked well cross-functionally, thinks in terms of KPIs, and enjoys applying new technologies to solve customer problems in a user-centric way.
If you have a passion for fintech and you want to help people achieving financial wellness, keep on reading.
During your time at Tymit you will
- Design and execute discovery phases, usability tests, converting findings into actionable insights.
- Own the voice of our users, helping Tymit deliver the most wanted features, with the best quality and at the right time.
- Whiteboard new user experiences and optimize the existing flows.
- Design wireframes and user stories to share solutions with the Engineering and Design teams.
- Develop and execute our product roll-out strategy for new features.
- Work with cross-functional teams to move a proposition from an initial concept through the various stages, to deliver and launch.
- Conduct research to understand user needs and industry trends, creating processes to incorporate feedback and quickly capture learnings to adapt the product for future releases.
- Become an acknowledged expert on our users, their issues, pains, desires, and both rational and emotional behaviours, by using your analytical skills to support the evolution of Tymit´s product roadmap.
- Refine and improve the product, using a range of best practice techniques and emerging technologies with a focus on delivering a product that offers a differentiated and unique, quality user experience.
- Collaborate inside and outside of Tymit to identify and investigate trends that are strategically relevant to our product offering.
What you will bring along
- You bring 3+ years of experience in a tech company or start-up environment, fintech or experienced in a regulated industry is a preference.
- You have got your hands dirty shipping features across various platforms (iOS, Android, and Web).
- You have previous experience conducting focus group sessions and facilitating workshops with users and other stakeholders.
- You have great storytelling capabilities, bringing research findings to life in creative ways, utilizing excellent data visualization tools (storyboards, user flows, journey maps).
- You are an inspiring, engaging communicator with naturally high EQ, able to set a vision and bring people together.
- You have a true delivery mindset with demonstrable experience of increasing velocity and engagement within your team.
- You have empathy and passion for understanding people and why they do the things they do and in the way they do.
- You are comfortable working at a very fast pace, thrive in ambiguity, and embrace the scrappiness of an early-stage start-up environment.
- You have a strong desire to contribute to the success of Tymit’s growth plans.
- You have entrepreneurial DNA with the desire to solve problems whilst wanting to inspire and share your knowledge and passion for shipping best in class products and FinTech.
Compensation & Perks
💰The salary range of this role is £ 40,000 – £ 50,000 per annum depending on experience.
🏝25 days of paid holiday plus bank holidays.
🥳Your birthday off.
🏡You’ll be able to benefit from a work from home policy. Currently, Tymit is working fully remotely and all employees have the option to remain working from home until at least the end of 2020.
⏰Flexible working hours.
🌇New office located at Paddington Canal.
🤓Additional days to attend conferences and workshops when related to technology and/or events related to Tymit’s industry and sector.
What you can expect from our hiring process
1️⃣– 45/60 min. phone call with Cynthia, part of Tymit’s People team. Understand your career plan and what motivates you about Tymit.
2️⃣– 60 min. video-call with Pipo, Product Manager. Discussions around your previous experiences to better understand your skills and give you a sneak peek of what it could be working at Tymit.
3️⃣– Take home task to be presented during the next interview.
4️⃣– 60 min. video-call with Martin, CEO, and Co-Founder of Tymit. Discussion to better understand your fit within the team and give you a sense of Tymit’s culture.
🏁– Offer 📧
Tymit is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds, and you are welcome for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like. We seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. So, bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background.
We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, age, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other difference. If you have any disability, please let us know whether there are any adjustments we can make for our process to be more inclusive.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.