ViViRA. Simply move. The first app on prescription for back pain.
ViViRA develops digital health applications (DiGA) for patients with musculoskeletal disorders to reduce pain and restore physical function.
ViViRA is a CE-marked medical device and was the first digital health app in Germany for musculoskeletal conditions to be listed in the DiGA directory of the German Federal Institute for Drugs and Medical Devices (BfArM). Since the BfArM listing, all doctors can prescribe ViViRA, and all statutory health insurers and increasingly also private health insurers cover the costs.
ViViRA helps doctors and patients to close gaps in care where conventional therapies reach their limits: we provide access to therapeutic training independent of time and place, patient-centred and personalised, unlimited by conventional remedy budgets.
In 2021, ViViRA was the most frequently prescribed DiGA in Germany.
In our work, we place the highest value on medical effectiveness, patient safety, data protection and information security. Our fast-growing team, headquartered in Berlin, works entrepreneurially, purposefully, quickly and with an absolute focus on quality.
Your tasks with us
- You are responsible for the development of the product with the aim of remaining the market leader as DiGA in Germany and steadily expanding the market share
- You work closely with all stakeholders and regularly coordinate with them
- You are responsible for defining the product roadmap
- You will plan, create and prioritise product requirements, write user stories and maintain the product backlog
- You always make a clear prioritisation based on an effort and benefit assessment
- You know the customers of the product inside out in order to develop solutions that meet their needs and create value for the customer and the company
- You constantly keep abreast of the latest product-relevant technological, systemic and regulatory developments
- Researching, monitoring and analysing the market (the competitive landscape and the latest trends in digital therapies) are also an important part of your work
- You will ensure that the product always supports the overall vision and strategy of the company
- You will also never lose sight of the commercial aspects of your product plans
You should bring
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a product owner, mainly with mobile applications
- You can translate stakeholder requirements into precise and clear user stories
- You have strong communication skills and enjoy working with cross-functional teams
- You make data-driven decisions and are willing to make decisions and prioritisations that may not suit all stakeholders
- You are not afraid of challenges that require creative solutions
- You have a high affinity for UI/UX
- You take responsibility for data-driven decisions
- Ideally, you have already gained experience in the healthcare sector
- You have very good English language skills, German is an advantage
What to expect
- Great personal development opportunities in our rapidly growing company
- Collaboration in our highly ambitious team at the spearhead of the digitalisation of the German healthcare sector
- The opportunity to significantly improve the health and quality of life of the population
- You will be welcomed by highly motivated and friendly colleagues in a dynamic, transparent, and open corporate culture
- There is flexibility in the arrangement of your working place
- 30 days of holiday
To apply for this job please visit vivira.bamboohr.com.